Page 15 of 141 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Photography - From Transformers to Non-Transformers

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Nice shots VP!
    Which kit did you get for the 550D? Single or twin lens? I'm thinking about getting a DSLR later after I see the outcome of my tax return.
    550D is replaced by 600D already, feature wise its pretty similar except the swiel LCD. So lots of shops are droping the price of the 550D.

Not much to share, got some old stuffs sitting in my photobucket

Some nice pics for old ones Tron, especially Magnus, have you got any more dude?

havent got time to open the toys, let alone to take photos

Default some new test shots

Open the appature slight bigger so the whole figure is in focus while the back is out of focus.

Shadow is quite strong, put something reflective like a mirror, alluminuim foil at the other end of the light source to reduce the shadow.

Stunning! - Simply Stunning!

Very glad to see some new pics from you Deceptic, well done with the shots of the Joes man as I found it hard not having the sunlight wash things out with yellow light - Might of been the time of day I took them though...
    The Kamen Riders are too damn photogenic - This one looks especially evil and does well to be emerging from the darkness!

Where have you been Tron07? , it sounds like you've got a bit of knowledge on the subject and we love any input we can get that'll point us in the right direction so feel free to post some more suggestions dude and that goes for anyone viewing this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Stunning! - Simply Stunning!

Very glad to see some new pics from you Deceptic, well done with the shots of the Joes man as I found it hard not having the sunlight wash things out with yellow light - Might of been the time of day I took them though...
    The Kamen Riders are too damn photogenic - This one looks especially evil and does well to be emerging from the darkness!
    Thanks Hursty thought id keep the thread open and i am getting rusty with my shots hehehe i need new ways to take photos.

Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    Open the appature slight bigger so the whole figure is in focus while the back is out of focus.

Shadow is quite strong, put something reflective like a mirror, alluminuim foil at the other end of the light source to reduce the shadow.
    point taken mate, cheers!
    Last edited by Deceptic_Optic; 28th June 2011 at 07:32 AM.

Made Gills look damn scary dude then again the tentacles help XD

This is probably the best thread to ask this in but has anyone made their own lightbox? I keep looking at different guides and some say use tissue paper for the sides while others say T-shirts @_@ anyone know whats best

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    Made Gills look damn scary dude then again the tentacles help XD

This is probably the best thread to ask this in but has anyone made their own lightbox? I keep looking at different guides and some say use tissue paper for the sides while others say T-shirts @_@ anyone know whats best
    not really sure but i saw a box with white cloths on each side as long as it elimates glare as far as i know should be ok. i was going to try it before but didnt really have the patience so just bought myself one instead