Page 107 of 163 FirstFirst ... 8797102103104105106107108109110111112117127 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1623

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

This is up for preorder tomorrow:

Kaito from the Vocaloid series.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

does that shrub come with him?

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    does that shrub come with him?
    KAITO, the Vocaloid that acts like a big brother to Hatsune Miku, is finally joining the figma series!

Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
    A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
    He comes with three expressions: a smiling face, a powerful singing face and a gentle smiling face with closed eyes.
    His favorite ice cream as well as his long scarf are both included as optional parts.
    An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Rumour is that a figma Kurapika from HunterxHunter will be available for preorder either today or tomorrow. Price is 3800yen and dont know release date and no pictures have been released.

Edit:

No rumour......he is available for preorder right now and also they have figmas Link and Samus up for preorder again so get in early before they disappear again.

Valkyrie's SDF:

cool kurapika!

but damn i am not happy looking at the pictures, he looks so not quite right. the face and hair look off. *sad*

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Hm, looks like toe joints are infiltrating the figma line. Well for the boys at least. I am assuming that Kurapika is a boy...
    yeah he is, but he's supposed to look like a girl

link and samus rerelease pre order is up on ami
    ~

Things seem to be quite silent of the Guyver front huh? - I've not heard a peep out of it in my internet traversals lately, has anyone heard anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Things seem to be quite silent of the Guyver front huh? - I've not heard a peep out of it in my internet traversals lately, has anyone heard anything?
    nope. i'm sure good or bad, we'd post any news regarding figma guyver asap. im pretty sure we all want one.