Page 134 of 163 FirstFirst ... 114124129130131132133134135136137138139144154 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1623

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    August

>Satsuki Kiryuin
    >http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/4831

Still doesnt mean anything though. May not find out anything up to the last week of August before we could hear something regarding that.
    I hope she doesn't get pushed back, it'd be a right pain in the arse if that happens.

Cheers for your assistance as always dude, hope you're well.

Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]: Rin Tohsaka 2.0

Sep-2015

The attractive, accomplished and intelligent warden of Fuyuki city.
    From 'Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]' comes a new figma 2.0 of Rin Tohsaka, following on from the release of Saber.

-Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
    -Certain joints use drawer-type articulation allowing for much more exciting action poses.
    -She comes with a standard smiling face, a shouting face for combat as well as an embarrassed expression.
    -Optional parts include parts to display her in slippers, alternate arm parts showing her magus sigil and alternate hair parts to display her wearing her glasses.
    -Effect parts for the Gandr spell are also included!
    -An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Silent Hill 2: Bubble Head Nurse

Oct-2015

Silent Hill's demon in a nurse outfit, joining the figma series!
    From the highly acclaimed horror game 'SILENT HILL 2' comes a figma of the Bubble Head Nurse - the sinister monster with an oddly sensual charm!

-Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
    -A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
    -She comes with both the knife and metal pipe as weapons, and an original revealed head part is also included.
    -An articulated figma stand is included, allowing various poses to be taken.
    -Be sure to display her with the previously released figma Red Pyramid Thing to bring out the atmosphere of Silent Hill even more!

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing

Oct-2015

Silent Hill's executioner, finally joining the figma series!
    From the highly acclaimed horror game 'SILENT HILL 2' comes a figma of the famous 'Red Pyramid Thing' also known as 'Pyramid Head' - easily the most popular monster in the series!

-A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
    -The Pyramid Head's symbolic 'Great Knife' and 'Spear' are both included along with a number of hand parts.
    -Alternate neck parts are also included to recreate different scenes from the game.

Valkyrie's SDF:

Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Yukikaze

late Oct-2015

"figma Yukikaze, ready to sortie when needed!"
    From the popular browser game 'Kantai Collection -KanColle-' comes a figma of the destroyer, Yukikaze!

-She comes with three expressions including a gentle smiling expression, a combat expression and a face with closed eyes.
    -Optional parts include her double-barrelled turret, four-tube torpedo launcher as well as her trademark binoculars.
    -An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.

Valkyrie's SDF:

figFIX - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle-: Nagato Half-Damage ver. Complete Figure

Release Date: late Sep-2015

"The enemy fleet is stronger than I anticipated...!"

Nagato from 'Kantai Collection -KanColle-' is joining the figFIX series of figma-sized statue figures in her half-damaged pose!

Her torn outfit and damaged ship parts have all been carefully sculpted, and her weakened expression trying hard to still look tough has been faithfully preserved on the figure. Be sure to display it with the previous announced figma Nagato!

GSC Online Preorder Bonus

Preorders of figFIX Nagato: Half-Damage ver. from the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP will include a Shouting Expression as a bonus!

Silent Hill 2: Bubble Head Nurse

Oct-2015

Silent Hill's demon in a nurse outfit, joining the figma series!
    From the highly acclaimed horror game 'SILENT HILL 2' comes a figma of the Bubble Head Nurse - the sinister monster with an oddly sensual charm!

-She comes with both the knife and metal pipe as weapons, and an original revealed head part is also included.
    -Be sure to display her with the previously released figma Red Pyramid Thing to bring out the atmosphere of Silent Hill even more!

Heh - I'd judge you lads on the shortness of some of these figures skirts, but considering the Super Sonico and the latest Super Pochaco beermaid figures I've got coming from Japan it would make me quite the hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Heh - I'd judge you lads on the shortness of some of these figures skirts, but considering the Super Sonico and the latest Super Pochaco beermaid figures I've got coming from Japan it would make me quite the hypocrite
    Oh you

Also for your well armed figmas and other 1/12 scale figures........:

Military hard cases and firearm racks and lockable cages

Valkyrie's SDF:

GSC SHIPPING UPDATE:

>Shipping out from GSC on the 26th May 2015:
    Max Factory - figma Mako Reizei

>Shipping out from GSC on the 27th May 2015:
    Max Factory - figma Mutsu

The following products have had their release dates changed:

>Delayed from May 2015 to June 2015:
    Max Factory - figFIX Shimakaze: Half-Damage ver.
    Max Factory - figma Asuna (Rerelease)
    FREEing - figma The Thinker

Valkyrie's SDF:

Knights of Sidonia: Tsugumori

I still haven't seen this anime. I keep hearing good things about it tho.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post

I still haven't seen this anime. I keep hearing good things about it tho.
    Come on brah.......do it properly

Its a good anime/manga, I havent watched the second season yet but I am enjoying the manga.

Release Date: Nov-2015

A figma of the white Shiratsuki that defends Sidonia!
    From the anime series 'Knights of Sidonia' comes a figma of the Shiratsuki piloted by Nagate Tanikaze, Tsugumori!

-An alternate 'Heigus Particle Cannon' head part is included to display the Tsugumori firing the particle cannon.
    -The standard weapons of the Tsugumori are all included - the Kabizashi spear, arm blades and a ballistic acceleration device.
    -A pointed back booster part to pose the Tsugumori in high-speed movement poses, as well as a Gauna core that can be attached to the Kabizashi are also included.
    -An articulated figma stand is included.

Valkyrie's SDF: