Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
Bloody Ebay

Depending on how cheap it was and the condition, you can look at these:

AmiAmi:
figma - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Link (A Link Between Worlds ver.)(Released)
3960yen

(Pre-owned ITEM:C/BOX:B)figma - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Link (A Link Between Worlds ver.)(Released)
2450yen
Product notes
[Missing] Master Sword
FIGURE condition: B+

HLJ:
figma Link - A Link Between Worlds Ver. (The Legend of Zelda)

4630yen

I know its not the DX version that you want but I have found the KO figma themselves are crap but you can keep the DX parts and get an original figma.

Oh by the way, there is a new Link figma and the DX version is available at mass retail.

figma - The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess: Link Twilight Princes ver. DX Edition(Pre-order)
Thanks for those links.... Of Links
I'm tossing up if I should keep the bootleg accessories and just buy a regular version of Link (probably from HLJ since I already have a few things in my private warehouse to ship with it to ease the cost of postage
Or if I want to go for a real DX version. Another online store I sometimes use (and have enough loyalty points with for a $10 off coupon has the DX version for $99 so $89 for a DX version may not be so bad
Decisions decisions

I hadn't seen a DX version of the Twilight Princess version of Link before. The bonus accessories are quite nice. And the figure itself looks gorgeous. But I'm specifically after the Link design from A Link Between Worlds right now. (Though I am now tempted to pre-order that TP one now too)