Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
Picked up from Target:

RTS Deluxe Jazz
RTS Legends Megatron
HFTD Legends Tracker Hound

*snip*

**at work, so pic taken with the crap camera on my Blackberry**
Haha! - Glad to see you've finally got yourself a Tracker Hound dude.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
In the mail today was Empyrean Espionage upgrade kit from Renderform for my universe Skyfall.
Easy to install and looks great! I went with yellow because the red looked too dark to me, and with the yellow you can see a hint of 'eyes'.

*snip*
I dunno, something seems different about him...

*snip*
You can also order new guns but the head was enough for me.
Hmm...
An interesting acquisition dude, whilst I'm perfectly happy with Skyfall's head - It's a subtle but noticeable change.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
Universe/ Classics 2.0 Ratchet arrived in the mail today. FINALLY!!
Congrats TB on finally being able to acquire a Ratchet dude!

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
Finally got this box today. I tracked this package which said attempted delivery for last week- and that it was at my local PO. After not receiving a po card, I went to the p.o yesterday to try and pick it up and was told they could not look for a package without the postal card - which I never got. After jumping through customer service hoops I ended up going back today, in the same position as yesterday- and told the same lady that served me that she was wrong and that the service rep told me it was okay as long as I had photo I.D. and tracking number- which I had yesterday . Obviously I ended up getting the package... but having to go there twice... incompetence.

Anyhow- quick pics of my haul:

*snip*

These photos don't do these figs justice- will have to take the effort for better individual pics of these. Part of me wants to rip em open... but I will keep these sealed. Dinobot and Rattrap are my faves!!

More to come when my RK package arrives hopefully later this week!

Awesome! - Awesome! - Awesome!

Oh man, GD that is so cool man, I am so happy for ya dude!
That is an awesome haul of Beast Wars greatness , delayed by inept AusPost staff.

Quote Originally Posted by funkyaw View Post
TFC Justice Leader (JB-01) arrived. Only wished they were a little big bigger to be a better fit on Power Master Optimus Prime.
Ooh...
So is it a blatantly obvious smaller scale? - Pity, as it does look pretty cool man!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
KA-BLAM!! United Scourge, Frenzy & Rumble arrived today in record time from RK, and they look truly magnificent!

There's one disappointment though...Frenzy & Rumble suffer from a serious case of 'Breacher-itis' meaning the joints in their arms are incredibly tight - to the point that it's bloody scary moving them. The silver cannons are the worst offenders and I can see a lot of people snapping them. Out of every single Classics release, these are the ones you reeeaally want to handle with care. I've got them just how I want 'em now and won't be in a hurry to adjust them for some time, on the shelf lads!

*snip*
Oh man, that is a sweet shiny Scourge!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
HLJ Parcel arrived...
guess what:

UNITED Delights
TF Jazz
TF Tracks
TF Rumble/Frenzy
TF Wheeljack
TF Scourge
Yep, bitten by the HD bug.
Congrats on another haul dude!

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
*snip*

Kmart giftset arrived today and that completes my armada collection.

I'm pretty happy its the first line I've completed but it wont be my last
Wow!
That is one weird looking repaint man - My younger Bro once had the regular release of Armada Supreme Prime, an interesting brick of a figure but a highly playable figure mind you.