Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Toyfair Australia 2011 TFs display

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The big Optimus is more about Devastator size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    The Big Optimus wasn't that big! :P
    The 'wings' give an illusion of size.
    However, unless that was a prototype, when combined it didn't have any articulation at all.
    I think Griffin may of ment height? - More so than bulk anyway but at any rate that is pleasing to hear.
    LOL, Vangelus of TFW isn't going to be happy to hear about the Articulation side of things!

Been lookig thoguh this again, and I gotta admit that I am underwhelmed by the packaging. Looks kind of bland to me, although you do have a good view of the toy with the big window.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Been lookig thoguh this again, and I gotta admit that I am underwhelmed by the packaging. Looks kind of bland to me, although you do have a good view of the toy with the big window.
    Sort of reminds me of the '07 Movie packaging really.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The big Optimus is more about Devastator size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    The Big Optimus wasn't that big! :P
    The 'wings' give an illusion of size.
    However, unless that was a prototype, when combined it didn't have any articulation at all.
    Heh he did look a little stiff from the photos, but knowing me and being a nutter for Optimus and Bumblebee, I'll probably still get it anyway.

Let's hope the price drops to about AUD$84 again like devastator did the last time. Started from AUD$150 too!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Are you guys sure there's no articulation? Because photos show the trailer leg bits having what appears to be knee and hip joints of their own, the hip plate seems to be three parts (center and two flaps) and the elbow joints on the base Prime figure appear to be unencumbered by the gloves.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

It could have been a prototype..or had VERY stiff leg joints, but I couldn't seem to bend the knees.
    The arms are unposeable while holding that massive cannon in front of his face.

Any more news or hints on this Australian exclusive?
    Is it locked in, or did it fall through?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!