Thread: custom classics air raid

Default custom classics air raid

I think I will have to do another version of this. Treat this as a final draft.
    This version was made out of a very dodgy KO Starscream (no elbows, badly molded face, two right hands ) that I had previously turned into Sunstorm. So as you can imagine its joints are reeeeeeally tight.
    The only major modification i did was to trim the jet intakes down, just to make it look a little bit different from the seekers. In bot mode I leave the wings down, to further differentiate him and to emulate the G1 Aerialbots.

I'd love to make other Classics Aerialbots but frankly the different tail configurations have me stumped (at least with using the classic Seeker mold).

That works surprisingly well!

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales
    I'd love to make other Classics Aerialbots but frankly the different tail configurations have me stumped (at least with using the classic Seeker mold).
    Maybe you could kitbash movieverse Dirge or Jetblade as Slingshot -- they're all Harriers.

Not sure about the others... can't think of any recent Transformer moulds that resemble an F-4 Phantom (for Fireflight) or F-16 Falcon (for Skydive). If you want a challenge - and I've seen people pull this off - you could purchase model kits of those jets, then get some base action figure (Transformer or otherwise) and then scratchbuild them into Transformers.

Oh man, Snakey that is Sweet!
    Well done man, do Fireflight next!

I didn't think this would work well, but dam! looks pritty much like a factory re-paint, great job!

Very nice job - this would have been a far more interesting HasTakTom release than any of the official reuses of that mould so far.