Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: More G1 KO Cassettes including the Japanese Dinos?!

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Dammit.......*sigh* pre-ordered
    Jellyfish spine anyone

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Jellyfish spine anyone
    Heh dont come crying to me then when you buy them

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Heh dont come crying to me then when you buy them
    Only if you ordered 2 sets otherwise I'm too lazy to chase up these kind of things Still have some G1 originals I want to chase up so KO's of very expensive cassettes is way down on my list as wants

MY KO dinocassettes have arrived!! wow that was quick Ill post up pics (sigh if only I had the original for comparison pics) once my camera battery has recharged
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    MY KO dinocassettes have arrived!! wow that was quick Ill post up pics (sigh if only I had the original for comparison pics) once my camera battery has recharged
    Ooh, intrigued to hear your thoughts and observations on these Liege.
    (Too right, that was bloody quick huh!?! )

okay this is going to be a pic heavy post.......

KO Dino Cassettes

The two are light compared to the original cassettrons, the plastic is of same quality as that of the previously released KOs of Rumble/Lazerbeak which feels light to touch and kinda weak plastic but not easy to break thank goodness. The screws and rivets are not perfect on my pieces. Most of the screw heads have been worn out prolly when the factory worker assembling it used a strong setting for the electric screw driver. The joints are not too tight , some are a bit loose but it'll do. The detailing on the mold is clear - not very crisp but just right by me. they look pretty bland to be honest without stickers on. I havent tried putting the stickers on - Ill reserve that on my day off so I wont be hurried and mess it up. Dunno if these stickers are that good as well - ill comment on that when I apply them. Good thing I wasn't expecting much as I know these re KOs but overall Im very pleased and that they display well with the other original cassettrons makes me a happy owner. Now for the pics - pardon for those with slower internet It comes with a couple of accessories which are chromed but you can easily tell it's a KO chrome. the combined mode is, meh. But then, I guess even in the original the combined mode is meh looking. Overall they did a pretty good work on these tapes. Can't wait for the other 2 to come out. I give it an 9/10 KO points.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'm so impressed by how quickly it arrived. I wasn't going to rush ordering, hoping that I could combine with the next lot of cassettes, but after seeing your pictures.... gosh darn it..... I've just got to go order now.

Is that white and gold condor/frenzy a KO as well. I've never seen those colours before.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Thanks for sharing Liege. Nice review.

Thanks Hanprimus.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I'm so impressed by how quickly it arrived. I wasn't going to rush ordering, hoping that I could combine with the next lot of cassettes, but after seeing your pictures.... gosh darn it..... I've just got to go order now.

Is that white and gold condor/frenzy a KO as well. I've never seen those colours before.
    You better place your order, as they might run out...
    Yup! The White Frenzy and Laserbeak (sold as a 2 pack) is KO as well, it was a special edition release ( geez what has gotten into this world - KOs having special limited edition releases hehehe) - Im planning (still planning) to get me those Reprolabel custom upgrades stickers and change them to

Whitenoise
    http://www.reprolabels.com/Misc/whitenoise.php

and the white lasebeak Ill just add an autobot symbol and rename it Echo

Interesting... thanks for sharing liege - hopefully someone with the originals will do a direct side by side comparison.

Oh so only 2 out of the 4 were KO'd?