Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions

My first contribution for the month (which once again is a mash up of things that I have gotten over days/weeks; ie: not current).

Picked up the following:
    • UN-19: Wheeljack;
    • UN-20: Rumble & Frenzy;
    • UN-21: Scourge;
    • UN-22: Laser Optimus Prime;
    • Transformers United Japanese exclusive Fracas and Haywire (sealed in polybag; this is my second set);
    • Autobot and Decepticons faction symbols (official Takara release);
    • Hasbro HK exclusive velvet pouch and metal plate that came exclusively with MP-1B: Black Convoy (I didn't buy the MP though, just the specials);
    • 02 x Henkei clear Starscream (know this is the real deal because its cash fresh from a seller's left-over forgotten stock)
    • 02 x Transformers Generations 2009: volume 2 book (came free with clear Henkei Starscream); and
    • 02 x G&C gum collection book (this is a Mandarake exclusive that can only be bought in Japan and showcases all TF toys that was released with food/candy/sweets/etc).

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    My first contribution for the month (which once again is a mash up of things that I have gotten over days/weeks; ie: not current).

Picked up the following:
    • Transformers United Japanese exclusive Fracas and Haywire (sealed in polybag; this is my second set);
    • Hasbro HK exclusive velvet pouch and metal plate that came exclusively with MP-1B: Black Convoy (I didn't buy the MP though, just the specials);
    • 02 x Henkei clear Starscream (know this is the real deal because its cash fresh from a seller's left-over forgotten stock)
    • 02 x Transformers Generations 2009: volume 2 book (came free with clear Henkei Starscream); and
    • 02 x G&C gum collection book (this is a Mandarake exclusive that can only be bought in Japan and showcases all TF toys that was released with food/candy/sweets/etc).

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Still a sweet haul for yourself Zippo.
    What are the differences between the AU and NZ versions of the LSOTR TPBs dude?
    There is no NZ version
    Just pointing out its the AU version as found in Target and not the IDW version as found in comic stores.

Nice pickups HD

I've been a bit slack with my recent acquisitions (my home computer has only just been repaired).

Will try and put up some photos later tonight

hi HD,
    How much are those ghost screamers?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Pics Dude!
    Nah, good on you dude as those figures are all awesome IMO and Mirage is especially rare as crap to find these days at a reasonable price.
    Haha alright, they WERE all MISB (except for prime, who is still MIB as I already have one...)
    Here is a pic of my recent acquisitions (ignore all the boxes and crap everywhere, I've been trying to do some sorting. This totally isn't my regular environment ... right? :P)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

went to target and bought Last Stand of the Wreckers + trailcutter and megatron ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    went to target and bought Last Stand of the Wreckers + trailcutter and megatron ^_^
    Target you say?!? hmmm I better have a visit at my local one to see what goodies they might have Im missing out on...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post

Picked up the following:

*snip*
    Far out Heroic, yet another nice haul both on a United front as well as a Reference front, that Mandarake book would defintely be an intriguing read!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    There is no NZ version
    Just pointing out its the AU version as found in Target and not the IDW version as found in comic stores.
    Ah, ok - I thought there may of been an NZ version.

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    Haha alright, they WERE all MISB (except for prime, who is still MIB as I already have one...)
    Here is a pic of my recent acquisitions (ignore all the boxes and crap everywhere, I've been trying to do some sorting. This totally isn't my regular environment ... right? :P)

*snip*
    Awesome! - glad to see some have been able to escape their plastic and paper prisons!

Ah, ok - I thought there may of been an NZ version.
    There is! Here's a quote:

Ultra Mignus: All wippins are trinned on thim in kiss they try simthing 'hilarious.'