Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pictogram Game

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    You are REALLY on the right track with Breakdown. Keep at it!
    LOL, there's so many it could be now I'm thinking about it, although my next try is: Bonecrusher

Crap... it could also be Break from Beast Wars Neo! That would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechbiter View Post
    LOL, there's so many it could be now I'm thinking about it, although my next try is: Bonecrusher

Crap... it could also be Break from Beast Wars Neo! That would be hilarious.
    Your logic is sound but your guesses are getting colder. Think more things related to Breakdown. Might help if you say your guesses to yourself out loud

Here's one from me... most likely ridiculously easy compared to Lint's cryptic clues!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Here's one from me... most likely ridiculously easy compared to Lint's cryptic clues!

*snip*
    LOL!
    It's MC06 Watch Robo isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Your logic is sound but your guesses are getting colder. Think more things related to Breakdown. Might help if you say your guesses to yourself out loud
    For the love of god if the answer is Men are sore ~ Menasor I'm going to hurt you myself.

[/IMG]
    Time... Warrior? Except postman pat is totally throwing that out the window

For the love of god if the answer is Men are sore ~ Menasor I'm going to hurt you myself.
    You got it and I'm running away from you really fast!

Anyone want hints for the remainders?

Lint: Yeah, it's Time Warrior. Postman Pat is there cos Time Warrior's a mail-away exclusive.

For 18 do the blank squares mean something? Like in hangman? How many letters or something?

For 19 you have an Oar/Paddle and a Gi... I can only get orgy out of that and what that has to do with a mini and a horse, I don't wanna know!

Lint: Yeah, it's Time Warrior. Postman Pat is there cos Time Warrior's a mail-away exclusive.
    Ahh sou

For 18 do the blank squares mean something? Like in hangman? How many letters or something?

For 19 you have an Oar/Paddle and a Gi... I can only get orgy out of that and what that has to do with a mini and a horse, I don't wanna know!
    18. you'll notice 5 blank spaces and 5 scrabble tiles at your disposal... hmm, what to do?

19. You're right with Oar and Gi. Now all you need to do is figure out what model car that is and what sound that horse is making. If you still can't get it, think back to how well you remember the G1 Cartoon.

Try this one on for size...