Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: May things-n-bits

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    I will have my RK order come in next week- which I thought was lost because it was taking so long. Order will include:

1x United Tracks
    1x United Jazz
    Are these spares?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    *Edit-@Vector_Prime: Good Anubis VP! - That is one sweet MIB haul man!
    (Man I wanna get my hands on that Cybertron Defence Scattorshot!, Straxus needs his throne! )
    Thanks dude - they cost me a pretty penny, but seeing as I pretty much have no interest in DOTM toys, why not?

As for Cybertron Defence Scattorshot - I have a loose mint spare one which I may be willing to sell (PM me an offer if you're keen).

Btw, call me a hater, but should there be a separate thread entitled "DOTM Acquisitions"?

Pretty much everything on here over the past few days (and most likely for the foreseeable future) is DOTM - should it not receive it's own "spoiler" thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Btw, call me a hater, but should there be a separate thread entitled "DOTM Acquisitions"?

Pretty much everything on here over the past few days (and most likely for the foreseeable future) is DOTM - should it not receive it's own "spoiler" thread?
    I was wondering about that - we did propose a 'Movie First Sightings' thread in April, but unless I'm confused it doesn't seem to have happened, (possibly because we didn't anticipate the embargo being broken so early.)

That said, (like you, VP) I personally don't think that toy spoilers are particularly spoilerish. Firstly, just because a Transformer has a DOTM toy, it doesn't mean they're in the film, and even if they are in the film it's not much of a spoiler. (Gasp - some dude who turns into a car is in the film! Somebody call David Stratton!) The toys are out there in plain view, and unless people plan on not going shopping or walking through the toy section with their eyes shut for the next month and a half they're going to see them. (And surely most of the people who don't want to be spoiled are the same people who like the films enough to want to buy the toys anyway.)

Are these spares?

For sure mate

Arriver today;

There is actually 3 PE-11 there (I think you can only see two)
    One for Azrael, Hursticon and myself :3

Guys, all the boxes have suffered a little bit of battering in the mail. Is that alright? :/

Man, I need to clean up haha.

Thanks dude - they cost me a pretty penny, but seeing as I pretty much have no interest in DOTM toys, why not?
    I've no doubt that lot did dude and yeah, I'm kinda with you on the DOTM front, well, until another Soundwave figure is announced.

As for Cybertron Defence Scattorshot - I have a loose mint spare one which I may be willing to sell (PM me an offer if you're keen).
    Hmm, let me work out my budget and I'll definitely PM you before the Parra Fair dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I was wondering about that - we did propose a 'Movie First Sightings' thread in April, but unless I'm confused it doesn't seem to have happened, (possibly because we didn't anticipate the embargo being broken so early.)

That said, (like you, VP) I personally don't think that toy spoilers are particularly spoilerish. Firstly, just because a Transformer has a DOTM toy, it doesn't mean they're in the film, and even if they are in the film it's not much of a spoiler. (Gasp - some dude who turns into a car is in the film! Somebody call David Stratton!) The toys are out there in plain view, and unless people plan on not going shopping or walking through the toy section with their eyes shut for the next month and a half they're going to see them. (And surely most of the people who don't want to be spoiled are the same people who like the films enough to want to buy the toys anyway.)
    Yeah, I don't think a separate thread is necessary because I too don't really consider Toys to be spoilers and I'm sure this has probably happened every time 1 of the movies has come out - DOTM acquisitions will fade away in not too long a time IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    Arriver today:

*snip*

There is actually 3 PE-11 there (I think you can only see two)
    One for Azrael, Hursticon and myself :3

Guys, all the boxes have suffered a little bit of battering in the mail. Is that alright? :/

Man, I need to clean up haha.
    Sweet as dude, I'm not bothered about the box being a little dinged up as I'd be more concerned about our figures - A huge thanks again for acquiring them KillingSpoon!
    (I'm really glad you've been able to secure a set for yourself man, that was my own main hope )

Purchased from Big W Upper Mount Gravatt todat

1. Bumblebee Mobile Battle Bunker
    2. Commander Class - Ironhide
    3. Commander Class - Optimus Prime
    4. Commander Class - Sentinel Prime
    5. Commander Class - Megatron

I dont know if I will wait until Big W releases Series 2 of the Comanders or bite the bullet and buy them from Target for $20!

Hopefully Toyworld has the new DOTM Voyagers and I will get them for $40 each.

Picked up during my lunch break:

DOTM Human Alliance
    Backfire with Spike

Finally a posable Hasbro Spike
    I think the last one was the HOC version that came with Bumblebee

Bought the big guy today, Sentinel Prime. I took Gok's advice and went to Big W and was shocked to find all the Sentinel's and Ironhide's gone with poor BB shelf warming. I still picked up Ratchet and Starscream for a nice price. So over to Kmart I went and I paid a whopping $1 more ($89) for Sentinel.

Sepnt a bit more than I expected to, but left a few behind ..

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post

Sepnt a bit more than I expected to, but left a few behind ..
    Hey Zippo what are those in the lower left corner???

i got something totally not DOTM related

FInally......
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy