Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20303536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: May things-n-bits

Just got the car services and on the drive home I blacked out or something because some how I ended up in the checkout at target with Transformers Vault, DOTM voyager ironhide, megaton and optimus

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The counting of multiples is the one article in the Universal Counting Method that I find most objectionable and just don't like it. As Vector Prime says, it kinda "artificially inflates" one's collection count. But anyway, the majority of people voted for multiples to count... so they count. That's democracy for you. I used to keep two collection counts - one was the Substitution Rationale method, similar to the UCM but multiples and variants don't count. I can't be bothered keeping track of my collection count under two different counting methods anymore, so I just use the UCM.
    this is simply something i never understood the argument of to begin with and why i voted multiples count... as we are counting a collection not the number of characters or moulds and it doesnt really artificially inflate you numbers... i like to have multiples of my g1 i have three blitzwings... there are three toys, 3, not 1.....

this is the reason i do not even count my collection it seems way to complicated and if you ask me how many i have i wil say lots. hehe or maybe lots and lots.....

anyways i gots me a DOTM HA Thunderhead.....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

These bad boys arrived today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    These bad boys arrived today.
    G1-derful. Love these little guys!

Thanks to kristoferrer for bringing and selling me his doubles of Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack, freakin local Kmarts are useless, no more generations figures whatsoever. Im still after an extra Warpath, sigh. Maybe after this DOTM movie they'll show up in heaps... then they'll be shelf warming

Last edited by liegeprime; 30th May 2011 at 06:01 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

My most recent arrivals:

Yesssss finally got my Shockwave! Now I've got all the DOTM Mech Tech Decepticons released so far except Lazerbeak hmmm. Thanks to Tets for the WFC Prime!

My acquisitions today are courtesy of BlackConvoy:

RiD, Predacon - Megatron
    RiD, Predacon - Galvatron

A huge thanks to BlackConvoy for both of these awesome figures that are not only the record holders for the most official alternate modes but are also the last true Predacons of the original Beast era figures.
    (If there is enough interest, I'll take some pics of the 8 other modes these guys share! )

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    this is simply something i never understood the argument of to begin with and why i voted multiples count... as we are counting a collection not the number of characters or moulds and it doesnt really artificially inflate you numbers... i like to have multiples of my g1 i have three blitzwings... there are three toys, 3, not 1.....
    Well, at the end of the day, the majority of voters agreed with you ... so multiples count. And so I count them too, irrespective of my personal opinions.

Anyway, I picked up Commander Class Sentinel Prime from Target today, and remembered to ask for a Collector's Card. The store clerk had no idea what I was talking about and had to refer to the catalogue - then call the manager, who also had no idea -- despite the fact that near the entrance of the store is a MASSIVE display of DotM toys advertising the Collectors Card campaign! So I had to wait ages for a staff member from toys to come down and give me my card. (-_-) I got a free plastic shopping bag for my troubles though.

Collectors card ehhh. I might have to check this out.

Hursticon, great toys, I never managed to score the RID Galvy, had a chance one day when he was still on the shelves but I thing I was too poor at the time

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Hursticon, great toys, I never managed to score the RID Galvy, had a chance one day when he was still on the shelves but I thing I was too poor at the time
    Cheers Jetfire,

That's unfortunate dude, but I have to agree with you in that after having mucked around with the pair this afternoon and getting Megatron into each of his modes, this mold really is quite cool.
    I'm unfortunately not that big of a fan of the RiD and Unicron Trilogy eras, but I do like to make exceptions for figures/molds that earn my respect and hence; RiD Megs & Galvy join the ranks of Cybertron Primus, Energon Omega Supreme, Armada Tidalwave and Unicron, but also Animated Waspinator and Blackarachnia.
    (Oh yeah, can't forget the Minicons either! )