Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21313637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: May things-n-bits

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Transformers Vault from Target for $29. Added my thoughts in the Review Section.

Warpath, Thundercracker and Wheeljack from an eBay store.

@ Hursticon, Ive only got RiD Galvatro so I dont know what differences does he have (aside form the color) from RiD Megatron, I was told Galvy has extra transformations that Megs cant do.... which are these? and can you post why he (Megs) can't? does he have a peg or screw missing that Galvy has in his mold? Quite curious. Cheers.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    @ Hursticon, Ive only got RiD Galvatro so I dont know what differences does he have (aside form the color) from RiD Megatron, I was told Galvy has extra transformations that Megs cant do.... which are these? and can you post why he (Megs) can't? does he have a peg or screw missing that Galvy has in his mold? Quite curious. Cheers.
    Hey dude, I think a number of your questions could be answered here, but asides from paint the Hasbro versions of both RiD Megatron and Galvatron are exactly identical as both share the Galvatron/Devil Gigatron additional peg - hence, Hasbro RiD Megatron is capable of all the additional modes of transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hey dude, I think a number of your questions could be answered here, but asides from paint the Hasbro versions of both RiD Megatron and Galvatron are exactly identical as both share the Galvatron/Devil Gigatron additional peg - hence, Hasbro RiD Megatron is capable of all the additional modes of transformation.
    ok, thanks!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    ok, thanks!!
    I do intend to take some pictures at some point, stupid overcast and/or torrential rainy weather! , but would you like me to get you a shot of that specific peg?

Just ordered voyager shockwave and skyhammer for $35 total from fishpond.com. It's gotta have been a mistake because that's basically half price. If anyone is interested I'd order them quick while the last

Generations Kup and DOTM Sandstorm
    Took theheretic's advice and ordered a set of Shockie and Skyhammer as well from fishpond
    Just waiting on my DOTM Skids and TRON Quorra to arrive :P

uteiki is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Just ordered voyager shockwave and skyhammer for $35 total from fishpond.com. It's gotta have been a mistake because that's basically half price. If anyone is interested I'd order them quick while the last
    Thanks for the heads up! Just put an order in for a Skyhammer

Wow, first purchase for May! (only just though)
    Finally got this:

And ordered Skyhammer from fishpond for $19.99
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.