Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KO Shcokwave on ebay Au

Default KO Shockwave on ebay Au

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Transformers-...item33677a6e5d

Dont be fooled - not 30 years old as the seller describes.

Easy ID - Screws and the thigh parts have a very slight angle on the originals.

EDIT: Dont mind my spelling

What's a Shcokwave

I love how sellers of KO's state in their auctions "...being in the new movie coming out these guys will surely skyrocket"

The problem with the toe is also common amongst the KO versions.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

This is the very same lying @%$#hole from this thread: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...ight=Shockwave

Last time he said this:

"hi there this came from my fathers collection, he has had these for quite sometime in a glass cabinet. I Hope this helps"

and

"I thought it was real and there is a rattle in box which is gun barrel and it is misb. When I bought it I thought it was real but now after you said that I'm unsure lol so I am going to cancel the listing till I know more about the toy."

I hate this guy.

(Since the first auction he's chopped up the box... I wonder if he thought that would put us off his trail. Weird.)

Has this auction been reported yet? - Really getting sick of these KO Shockwave auctions myself as it makes me question every Shockwave auction's legitimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    What's a Shcokwave
    The Decepticon arch-nemesis of Tacklewaver?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Has this auction been reported yet? - Really getting sick of these KO Shockwave auctions myself as it makes me question every Shockwave auction's legitimacy.
    If I had an eBay account, I'd report it. Those of you who have one -- report away!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    What's a Shcokwave
    A KO Shockwave

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    This is the very same lying @%$#hole from this thread: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...ight=Shockwave

Last time he said this:

"hi there this came from my fathers collection, he has had these for quite sometime in a glass cabinet. I Hope this helps"

and

"I thought it was real and there is a rattle in box which is gun barrel and it is misb. When I bought it I thought it was real but now after you said that I'm unsure lol so I am going to cancel the listing till I know more about the toy."

I hate this guy.

(Since the first auction he's chopped up the box... I wonder if he thought that would put us off his trail. Weird.)
    True that! yeah I reckon that would have been his thinking with the box.

I clicked on the "report item" link but of course it's asking me to log in. Oh well... I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I clicked on the "report item" link but of course it's asking me to log in. Oh well... I tried.
    Well, I just reported it myself, so I hope others have or intend to do so too.
    Maybe this guy will eventually get it through his head that there is an Aussie mob keeping an eye out for this sort of thing.

OMG I was so close to bidding on this a few days ago! Son of a b$@%#. I'll report him now

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    OMG I was so close to bidding on this a few days ago! Son of a b$@%#. I'll report him now
    What, is that guy still trying to peddle that KO? - eBay really is deaf!
    Definitely report it dude, we've reported him around a million times but he keeps coming back!