Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iGear PP03J Jet FIGHTER TEAM Released

Just got mine today andi can say, quality of these are just as good as has/tak. Slightly different transformation. Legs have a slider to push wing forward or back, the arm monitors are a great plus. Some additional parts on the wings. The head goes into the body in transformation nicely.paint apps are good. Lots of stickers. And it comes with a short comic but no transformation instruction. Overall very happy with not ramjet. The other 2 coming out in July.

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinchang99 View Post
    Just got mine today andi can say, quality of these are just as good as has/tak. Slightly different transformation. Legs have a slider to push wing forward or back, the arm monitors are a great plus. Some additional parts on the wings. The head goes into the body in transformation nicely.paint apps are good. Lots of stickers. And it comes with a short comic but no transformation instruction. Overall very happy with not ramjet. The other 2 coming out in July.
    who did u order yours from mate?

Directly from igear.

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinchang99 View Post
    Can it stand upright in bot mode without the display base? The Hastak seekers are horrible for this.
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.

Yes, I tried it. The legs are better and the side sliding back wing allow it to stand on it's own. The feet are stronger too.

oooh nice, need to save then.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Just got an email from iGear for the preorder for MP Storm (not Sunstorm) today for $100.

Peaugh has uploaded a review;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5UqMuCa-pM

I'll copy some of the comments haha!
    I take it back, the review is GREAT, the toy SUCKS complete A%#!!!
    dendariiprime 1 hour ago

This is definitely NOT on of your best reviews, the toys c^&#&$ too.
    dendariiprime 1 hour ago
    What a s$%^$ version of the Greatest conehead! No paint apps and the head is way too small.His missiles look terrible and just plain boring over all.
    wow.. you actually spend 1 min and 20 secs in standing that...
    either it's really really wobbly, or it wasn't transformed quite right and things are locking together. Parts are flopping around everywhere.
    Awful toy. Waste of money... Fansproject are the better 3rd party supplier by a mile.
    According to people analyzing a toy based on a video, it sucks. :/
    According to KC99 (who actually owns this) it's great!

Believe what you will... I love it. No diff to hasbro/tak starscream.

Peaugh mistransformed the legs. Didn't slide up the wings to allow him to stand. Arghuhhhh hehe.