Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iGear PP03J Jet FIGHTER TEAM Released

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinchang99 View Post
    Believe what you will... I love it. No diff to hasbro/tak starscream.

Peaugh mistransformed the legs. Didn't slide up the wings to allow him to stand. Arghuhhhh hehe.
    Hey Kelvin,
    how does it compare to the original one made by wheeljack?

I prefer the one from igear. This has better proportion than Wj's even though these are designed by WJ anyway. I guess being v3 the engineering kinks have been worked out.

Of course WJ, v2 is still an original prototype but as a toy, def igear version.

Yesterday I had a dream that I was living in a post apocalyptic era and I happen to own and transform this toy..

That's what happens when you play too much Fallout and then watch a video review before bed :/

I prefer the one from igear. This has better proportion than Wj's even though these are designed by WJ anyway. I guess being v3 the engineering kinks have been worked out.

Of course WJ, v2 is still an original prototype but as a toy, def igear version.
    For thrust where did wheeljack put his wings in robot mode? In the cartoons there on his thighs / upper legs and don't like how i-gear put them on his back.
    But still didn't stop me from ordering all 3 of them

nice...
    thanks for the insight Kelvin.
    I cant wait for my 3 to arrive!

He said in his not-dirge review (i think it was that one) that there were two more moulds after the coneheads. Sunstorm is one. Who is the other? Acidstorm?

Rampagess, in v2 WJ put thrusts on his legs. But for v3, he changed it to his back. I believe he was aiming to mirror the hasbro classics.

Yeah, me still waiting for thrust and dirge.

I believe, there are another 5-6 seekers not yet announced. The three rainmakers plus another 3-4 repaints. The igear box label lists about 10 variants of pp03-XX on the box.

I believe, there are another 5-6 seekers not yet announced. The three rainmakers plus another 3-4 repaints. The igear box label lists about 10 variants of pp03-XX on the box.
    Holy crap! - They certainly intend on getting the most out of those molds huh?
    I SO bet that they're going to do a G2 Coloured Not-MP Ramjet and, dare I say it, G2 Coloured Not-MP Thundercracker!

The last one is a blue colored seeker, looks the same kinda blue scheme that Generations TC has, except he has a white nose cone. Not sure which seeker he's supposed to represent...and by the sounds of it...neither does peaugh

http://www.youtube.com/user/peaugh?blend=1&ob=5