Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just another G1 fan...

Default Just another G1 fan...

Greetings. Found this site through a local search and after checking it out further decided this is a pretty cool place to hang out. So, I signed up. I'm an avid G1 fan. Have been since '84 at the ripe 'ole age of 7 when the show first aired. Now I'm "really" old and loving just as much now it as I did back then. Sadly enough, I actually got rid of all my original transformers I had back when I was young and have only begun collecting them once again since the emergence of the live action movies back in '07. I'll be sure to post pics of my collection so far in the appropriate area. I'm also into G.I. Joe and MASK and collect those as well. Anyways...I hate doing introduction threads so I'm going to cut this one short by saying it's great to be here and I look forward to interacting with you all real soon.

G'day and welcome. Many of us got rid of our toys in our younger days, so we know the feeling

Yeah, I gave all of mine to a childhood friend when we were moving away to another town. Years later he finds me on Facebook but as it turns out the toys have been long gone.

Welcome to the boards. G1 fan myself but very little g1 left from childhood.
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Welcome to the boards Roadbuster! What do you think of your DOTM incarnation?

Welcome Roadbuster.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    What do you think of your DOTM incarnation?
    You spelled abomination wrong :P
    Haha, only kidding.

Seriously though, welcome to the board

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Pleasure to have you dude, I've just checked out your collection pics and man - A very impressive effort for just shy of 4 years worth of collecting indeed!
    As 1AZRAEL1 and Jazzcomp have expressed, long lost childhood toys are quite the pain on many peoples memories I believe, though I was very lucky to experience a very rare occurrence myself with regards to a G1 Ravage figure I lost when I was 7 that, 14 years later, was re-discovered when doing a bathroom renovation!

@KillingSpoon: LOL, nice!

Welcome fellow Transfan !