Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: JUNE Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    My acquisition today is courtesy of eBay South Korea and thanks to Sky Shadow

(Korean) Beast Wars Neo, Maximal - Big Convoy!

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

This guy is awesome and whilst he certainly is a bit of a Shell-former - His character is quite cool, especially seeming as though he was the 1st official transformers figure to come with a Matrix!
    You're making me want to go home and dig out mine mate. He's just got so much weaponry! Don't forget his tonfa things!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    You're welcome. He is a nice toy, particularly with the matrix (but you're right that he's a shellformer): http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/3/3d/Bigconvoy_shell.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    You're making me want to go home and dig out mine mate. He's just got so much weaponry! Don't forget his tonfa things!
    Hehe, he is indeed quite cool and I'm also glad to say that even though he's Korean - He' still top notch quality so if anyone had/s reservations about picking up any of the Korean Beast Wars figures?, worry not.

He bloody well is armed to the teeth there's weapons everywhere!, but it is a bit of a shame his Matrix Cannon is so damn heavy, he could've benefited from an additional peg somewhere on the gun so he could wield it with 2 hands and better distribute the weight , those tonfas though look awesome and are currently what he has deployed at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Roller: Transform and roll out!
    Ark: ...
    Roller: Come on, what's wrong with you! Roll baby, rolllll. I am the Roller-meister!
    Ark: But I don't have wheels, I fly.
    Roller: That's not how I roll
    Ark: Come on Roller, people are dying on planet Earth while you carry on like this
    Roller: Fine, transform and fly out! *grumbles* That felt so wrong.

*snip*

LOL, the conundrums of spaceflight...
    Argh! I hate you DD, this shot makes me want to grab the Ark purely for Roller!
    (I wonder if anyone would be interested in just the Ark if I bought one and kept Roller... )

I picked up a cheep Mighty Muggs Starscream from Toyworld to act as a desk ornament. Now that I've bought it, I'm not sure I like it but it's getting some good comments from the guys at work.

Sorry to all the DotM haters but here's some DotM figure spam:

- DotM Leader Ironhide
    - DotM Deluxe Thundercracker, Laserbeak & Barricade
    - DotM Cyberverse Playsets: Optimus Prime & Megatron with Trailers
    - Transformers Vault book (this is pretty darn good.)

The only spam in the Acquisition thread are posts without pics

(including this one )

• Generations Wheeljack (technically last month)
    • Generations Kup
    • DOTM HA Sandstorm
    • Tron Legacy Quorra (Thank You Fishpond, $10 steal)
    • DOTM DX Skids (Fishpond $14.00 )
    • 1:55 Tuner Celica

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    LOL, the conundrums of spaceflight...
    Argh! I hate you DD, this shot makes me want to grab the Ark purely for Roller!
    Haha, it's worth it for Roller alone mate! There's just somethin about him...The gentle purring of his motor as he scoots along the deck, the way he makes the fembots laugh, his reknowned piloting skills...What a bot!

The Ark itself is a very nice display piece if you've got the space. Kinda reminds me of those Mighty Max play sets (anyone remember those?) but on a larger scale. It's just made that much more awesome with the inclusion of ace pilot Roller

Thanks to kelvinchang99 and 1AZRAEL1, Kup and Guzzle are united once again! Will give Guzzle proper hands eventually...Soon as I figure whose would be best to use

Regardless, these are two of my absolute favourites in my collection.

whats guzzles alt mode?

Talking from myer:

got dotm laserbeak, looks ok needed to be G1 colors thou, and thundercracker in G1 colours, thundercracker looks awsome!!!! also got megs and sentinel prime on layby can't wait to get them!!!!

Haha, it's worth it for Roller alone mate! There's just somethin about him...The gentle purring of his motor as he scoots along the deck, the way he makes the fembots laugh, his reknowned piloting skills...What a bot!
    LOL, well... II like the look of him in both modes and I'm getting the same sort of feeling looking at him that I do when I look at Scalpel, there's just something oddly cool about his obscure Alt mode that I dig.

The Ark itself is a very nice display piece if you've got the space. Kinda reminds me of those Mighty Max play sets (anyone remember those?) but on a larger scale.
    Well, I'm sure if I don't I'll probably make the room, but in answer to your question - Hell Yeah I remember Mighty Max: "Mighty Max-Mighty Max!".