Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My own TF DOTM teaser

Default My own TF DOTM teaser

Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if this belongs here.
    I have started to fidget with the photo and video programs on my laptop and i have attempted to make my own small teaser clip for Transformers DOTM.

if this thread doesn't belong here please delete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGVS5JM5W_Q

Holy Crap!
    Honestly dude, that is the best Trailer I've seen for DOTM yet! - Trust it to be a fan to do it justice!
    Well done Alexicon, I personally believe you've posted it in the right place as it quite creative and the music selection is the best yet as IMO it gives a sense of consistency (Which a lot of people don't believes exists in these movies... ).

Wow nice work! Whos that red guy at 0:29? Trying to keep myself as far away from spoilers as possible but I already know too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Wow nice work! Whos that red guy at 0:29? Trying to keep myself as far away from spoilers as possible but I already know too much!
    This guy

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Sorry I should of put Spoilers in the title?

Thanks Guys, I'm going to make one of deceptions virsion.
    The song I used is from ROTF Forest battle scene.

Wow, that's so professional! Awesome work man! Makes one wanna see the movie, but the skeptic in me says, wait for the DVD copy
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Thanks - hes looking good!

very well done, that back ground music fits in very well, so well it gives me goose bumps

The music is very uplifting and heroic - and as pointed out, was used in the ROTF forest battle, which gave me exciting goose bumps when I first saw it. Especially when you hear Optimus Prime go, "I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!" -- even moreso cos I saw it the first time at IMAX where the forest battle scene is extended with Starscream taunting Prime as he tries to goad him.

The official trailers are using ominous and mysterious music to try to build suspense... I guess to make the audience want to watch the movie to find out more. Both work in different ways. The most exciting trailer I've seen was the one for Star Wars: Special Edition... I remember sitting in the cinema and seeing that for the first time - you see a small TV in the middle of screen and the narrator say in quiet voice "For an entire generation people have experienced Star Wars the only way possible; on the TV screen. But if you've only seen it this way, then you haven't seen it at all." - then you have that X-Wing flying right at you with the Star Wars theme blasting away!! That's gotta be one of my favourite movie trailers ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRgsMKu8oNA

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I have made 2 more. not as good as the first one though hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atPMEw5qKac