Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vector Sigma / Transmetal Driver

Hmm...
    This might take longer than I thought and it's sounding more like a fanfiction than that of a detailing... does it matter how the theory is presented Verno? - Also, you'll probably have a heart attack Goki when you see the lose ends and holes in my knowledge but I'm hoping that, baring in mind that this is hypothetical and creative, you'll help in tying up some loose ends.

Just notes and random thoughts are fine mate, thats all I seem to produce when the mood strikes me and all manner of thoughts begin to flow out.

All my thoughts are pure fan-fiction, but I try to base all my conclusions on certified, canonilogical fact. I've been drawing a little on the Alignment stuff, which I realise isn't canon, but it was written by Furman as a means to tie up the Marvel G2 comic or something, so it's as good as official, or just a good place to steal ideas.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    You've not read it? I'm flabber-gasted! Its not canon, I know, but I was sure you'd be all over it.
    Yeah well, I didn't go to Transforce and I don't know anyone who did... feel free to buy me a copy.

In what medium is all this stuff with Rodimus and the Wreckers and such communicated? Comics?
    The BotCon Wreckers comics.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah well, I didn't go to Transforce and I don't know anyone who did... feel free to buy me a copy.
    Why buy it when you can read it for free?!

BotCon? Since when has that stuff been canon?!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Just notes and random thoughts are fine mate, thats all I seem to produce when the mood strikes me and all manner of thoughts begin to flow out.
    That's what I initially set out to do, but then my mind starts wanting to wrap narrative around those thoughts and then boom! - It's midday the next day.

All my thoughts are pure fan-fiction, but I try to base all my conclusions on certified, canonilogical fact.
    That's exactly what I'm trying to do, but as I'm not 100% privy to all fictions, continuities and facets thereof, I feel that there may be certain things that might need citation in order to mate it all correctly and 'creatively' correct that which conflicts.

I've been drawing a little on the Alignment stuff, which I realise isn't canon, but it was written by Furman as a means to tie up the Marvel G2 comic or something, so it's as good as official, or just a good place to steal ideas.
    I tend to think what ever Simon Furman writes/says is canon as he is basically the original high prophet anyway, so drawing upon his utterings works for me.

I'll try and condense what I've got into point form, it'll be a hell long list but hopefully we can expand upon them later.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    That's what I initially set out to do, but then my mind starts wanting to wrap narrative around those thoughts and then boom! - It's midday the next day.

I'll try and condense what I've got into point form, it'll be a hell long list but hopefully we can expand upon them later.
    I know that feeling. Carried away...

I've tried to bullet-point my timeline of events (starting with the Tripredacus Council [who are from the Cybertronian Empire {under the Liege Maximo}] and their encounter with Unicron, but I fail every time.

Okay, been at this for a couple of hours now...
    Bearing in mind we're talking hypotheticals of mating inconsistencies of fact with that of proposed ideas to create a sensible continuity that involves Vector Sigma + Key and the Transmetal Driver...
    (Involving the G1, Beast and Transtech eras)

Here are my thoughts so far on the 'Cybertronian Evolution of Reproduction' that is designed to create an effective Timeline and Meshing of continuities which will hopefully solve more issues than it creates and, as with science in general, is open to suggestions, amendments and corrections:

13 Primes endowed with ability to reproduce, method is Budding
    Budding:
    - Mitotic method
    - 1 offspring per bot (Primus’ Will).
    - Pre-determined population limit (Primus’ Will).
    - Pop limit communicated to each prime subconsciously.
    - Pop limit countdown communicated on genetic level through CNA.
    - Procreation past Pop limit results in by product (The Swarm).
    - Resulting offspring referred to as 1st Cybertronians.
    - CNA derived from parent Primes and handed down to each child Cybertronian.
    - CNA housed in Laser Core (Proto-Spark).
    - 4 Primes (Initially) required, surrounding 5th in circle.
    - Chant is enacted, causing massive electro-magnetic, radioactive discharge.
    - Bubbles and lesions of liquid metal form on central (5th) robot's chest.
    - Process grows more intense, final massive discharge, large mass of liquid metal bursts free from chest, slowly forms metallic-humanoid blank figure (Protoform-esque).
    - Offspring solidifies into full Cybertronian.
    - Newly born Cybertronian exists only within singular universe (The 1st Universe).
    - Cybertronians able to perform Budding until pop limit.
    Budding Population Limit met.
    Primus enters Dormant state (Cybertron).
    13 Primes become Cybertronian council.
    Cybertronian Council and select Cybertronians granted access to Vector Sigma.
    Vector Sigma:
    - Resides in Spherical Chamber deep within Primus (Cybertron).
    - Pre-dates 13 Primes.
    - Unfathomably powerful, Multiversal Super Computer.
    - Core of Computer is ‘All-Spark’.
    - Key required activation (Key to Vector Sigma).
    Select Cybertronians overseen by Council, use Vector Sigma to develop Transformation ability upgrade.
    Select Cybertronians overseen by Council, use Vector Sigma to develop Protoforms, ‘True’ Spark and Infusion Reproduction.
    Protoforms:
    - Consists of free-flowing, metallic matter layer over basic robotic systems and frame.
    - Used as mode for intergalactic transport.
    - Transported/Stored in Stasis Lock - Smooth Robotic Humanoid.
    - Transported/Stored outside Stasis Lock – Roiling mass of metallic matter surrounding basic robotic system and frame.
    - Infused Spark and Alt-mode information required for life.
    - Additional use of near instant repair of Transforming Cybertronian.
    Spark:
    - Part Donor CNA, part Essence of Primus
    - Essence of Primus sourced from ‘All-spark’ Core
    - Created by the combination of Vector Sigma, it’s core and key and the Matrix (Matrix of Leadership and Creation Matrix now one and the same).
    - Detrimentally reactive to solidified Energon Crystals.
    Infusion:
    - Matrix, Vector Sigma (It’s core and key), Spark, Protoform and Alt-mode information required to create new Transforming Cybertronian (True Transformer).
    - Spark is generated, placed within Protoform Spark Chamber, resulting Transforming Cybertronian life takes form and shapes Protoform based on combination of Spark and Alt-mode information.
    The Cybertronian known as Orion Pax has Laser Core near extinguished.
    Prime: A3 (Alpha Trion), hearing whispering echoes of Primus, employs an Infusion Reformatting of Orion Pax.
    Orion Pax Reformation by Infusion:
    - Prime: A3 places near extinguished Laser Core of Orion Pax, along with own donated CNA into Vector Sigma.
    - Protoform and Alt-mode Information then introduced.
    - Prime: A3: “Now, with a little hope and a lot of luck…”
    - Orion Pax successfully Infusion Reformatted with resulting Spark as Transforming Cybertronian.
    - Resulting Transforming Cybertronian is first, 2nd Generation Prime and 14th Prime overall – Dubbed Optimus Prime by Prime: A3.
    1st Civil War Breaks Out
    Upgraded Cybertronians and Transforming Cybertronians split into 2 factions – The Autobots and Decepticons (Moniker of Cybertronian is dropped in favour of Transformer and/or Allegiance).
    Decepticon Chief-Scientist Shockwave begins Spark Experimentation Program.
    Utilising the research of Shockwave, Decepticon Scientist Jhiaxus begins own Transformer CNA manipulation.
    Jhiaxus genetically modifies Transformer CNA, based on Organic Reproduction studies, resulting in 1st Female Cybertronian being.
    Female Cybertronian Being dubbed: Arcee.
    Jhiaxus’ research abruptly ends, unforseen Meiotic results eventuate…

What happens next? What happens next? I want more!

Do the Maximals take up Jhiaxus' research, or rediscover it?

They're shown to not be adverse to some weird experiments of their own. They meddle with Rampage's spark trying to replicate Starscream's inextinguishable one. And then there is Transmutate, who I've always seen as another experiment gone wrong.

I've always wanted to know how Rhinox knew to go offline and could hack into the Matrix/All Spark to get Primal's spark back. Transwarp technology has obviously brought about an ability to do so.

Some great postulating there Hursty. Something i read yesterday about the Cybertronian Empire, under the Liege Maximo, was that with each new TF created through buddying, their contact with Primus was lessened and the 'bot was more sullen and unenlightened or something. That could be explained by your going past the population limit.

Primus created 13 Transformers... not sure if all of them were "Primes" (don't know if you'd consider the Liege Maximo and Maccadam to be Primes). In fact, in G1 continuity, being a "Prime" was merely a titled given to Autobot leaders. It wasn't a "genetic dynasty" like in the movie continuity. And even then, according to the movie continuity there were only 7 Primes - so presumably the other 6 original Transformers weren't Primes... which would make sense, because if all the original Transformers were Primes, then wouldn't it mean that all the current Transformers would be their descendants (and not just Sentinel and Optimus)? e.g. Megatron, Bumblebee, Ironhide et al. are most likely descendants of those other 6, since none of them bear the "mark of Prime." But again, all this stuff about the dynasty of the Primes comes from the movie universe - AFAIK this concept isn't a multiversal singularity, so doesn't necessarily apply to other continuities.

@Verno: More to come dude , but please throw up some more tidbits as you've done in your last post as it is great food for though.

@Goki:Cheers for the info Goki, that sort of thing helps and I will make some amendments later tonight as what you've said about 7 Primes and 6 Originals is news to me , but makes complete sense on both a Dynastical and Genetical standpoint.
    (Remember though, we're trying to create a series of 'Grafts' of Non-Offical Ret-con essentially