Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Compute146's G1 Ravage

If that thing automatically transformed when he opened the suitcase, he could scare the $#!* out of people at business meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    If that thing automatically transformed when he opened the suitcase, he could scare the $#!* out of people at business meetings.
    If he did bring it to business meetings, I think it would scare the sh*t out of people for a whole range of different, and perhaps wrong, reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Ho-ly...
    I want that, give it to me!
    he did mention it in the thread that this will hit ebay sometime soon, as Ravage and Optimus take up to much room

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    he did mention it in the thread that this will hit ebay sometime soon, as Ravage and Optimus take up to much room
    Really? - That's awesome , though I imagine it will go for quite a high amount and postage would be a killer for me.

hi guys
    id like to thank you all for your kind words with regard to ravage, ive just signed up here after being pointed to this site,
    ravage took around 4 months to complete from the initial draft to the final piece, prime took around 3 years, heres the links to my youtube videos for prime

video 1

again thank you guys, your the best,
    all the best
    colin
    Last edited by compute146; 22nd September 2012 at 02:54 AM.

hi guys
    again thanks for the comments on my ravage and prime, im now getting together some plans for my next project, it will be on the same scale as prime, it wont be megatron,galvatron or soundwave, will reveal more in the coming weeks
    all the best
    colin

Quote Originally Posted by compute146 View Post
    hi guys
    again thanks for the comments on my ravage and prime, im now getting together some plans for my next project, it will be on the same scale as prime, it wont be megatron,galvatron or soundwave, will reveal more in the coming weeks
    all the best
    colin
    Ooh! - Some exciting and intriguing news indeed, I look forward to seeing what it might possibly be.
    Thank you very much for the heads-up.

Quote Originally Posted by compute146 View Post
    hi guys
    all the best
    colin
    Looking foward to seeing who's next. Always checked over on TFW day by day to see what progress you make and was always amazed at what i saw

hi guys

heres a video ive done for ravage, enjoy!!! new project is underway, will post details soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raSr433uf3E

all the best

colin

Default Ravage is now for sale

hi guys

just letting you all, the charity event that prime and Ravage were at raised over £300, which was really good considering it was sorted at such short notice,

also Ravage is now up for sale, so a good solid offer will secure him, i will post worldwide, using DHL, as ive used them before when ive built bits for overseas customers, and can be tracked from door to door
    email me for all enquires
    all the best
    colin