Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2121718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: ... I would have waited an eternity for these...

That is such a marvelous piece there HD. Looks so pristine like it has come straight off the production line.

Not much left for you to get now ay?

Holy crap Artfire! congrats mate, looks totally mint! is the box opened or sealed?
    I know its just a repainted inferno but for some reason everything works well and it a great looking figure
    But yea not much let now hey

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    That is such a marvelous piece there HD. Looks so pristine like it has come straight off the production line.

Not much left for you to get now ay?
    Yes, it does look very very well presented. My wife wanted to pry it open just now, but I managed to convince her that we should wait for a nice occassion (if at all!).

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Holy crap Artfire! congrats mate, looks totally mint! is the box opened or sealed?
    I know its just a repainted inferno but for some reason everything works well and it a great looking figure
    But yea not much let now hey
    Yup, you're right, its a repainted Inferno, but the colour scheme does work extremely well. I didn't realise it before physically holding this piece, but the parts that are white for Inferno (ie: wings, hose, ladder, etc), are actually silver for Artfire.

Yes, not much more to go... lately, I been picking up bits and pieces... just won auctions for Rotostorm and 2 MM Transports today...

Azrael, I'm still needing that Cannon Transport you bought at this Parra Fair when i was still in Sydney... heehee...

This is so awesome that I was bewildered, shocked, dumbstruck, delighted and ... well, see what it is...

G1, 1984, pre-rub, Bluestreak MISB - and as good as casefresh.

It was a gift from a Canadian buddy which I only knew about when I received the package. Not sure what I did to deserve it, but this and the blue Bluestreak at the beginning of this thread really tops up and rounds off my collection nicely.

Now if only I can get my hands on that elusive blue Japanese one...

Full story and write up and a lot more photos on my blog.

Dear God The box looks perfect! And to receive it as a gift, you have some dam cool friends! Congrats, so do you now have all the bluestreaks released?
    Blue Bluestreak
    Pre Rub Bluestreak
    Chrome Bluestreak
    Animation Bluestreak

Also did you ever get that custom seeker off ebay?
    Last edited by rampagesss; 18th August 2011 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Dear God The box looks perfect! And to receive it as a gift, you have some dam cool friends! Congrats, so do you now have all the bluestreaks released?
    Blue Bluestreak
    Pre Rub Bluestreak
    Chrome Bluestreak
    Animation Bluestreak

Also did you ever get that custom seeker off ebay?
    Yes, got them all I think.

I also have the rub sign version loose and another one MIB. Don't have the Jap box though.

Have not looked into the seekers yet. Flying off tonight, so won't be another 2 weeks till I get a chance...

After missing out on many auctions in early 2010, some of which were from Australian sellers when I was there, and another close miss when I was in Japan in February 2011, finally....... D-310: Blue Bacchus MIB, whew!

In a funny sort of way, I managed to get this piece due to Botch emailing Bodhar2000 and myself in the same email, during his awesome adventures in Japan (more awesome then Bill & Teds adventures I tell ya!).

So, back to the email. By the by, I asked Bodhar2000 whether he happened to have a MIB Blue Bacchus for sale. 2 days later, he came back and said, 'yes, I do have one for sale'. Whoa. I was over the moon.

So, here it is, Blue Bacchus, sourced from the very land that produced it itself...

One of the best head-sculpts, seriously...

With his fellow space gangster

Lots more photos here...
    Last edited by heroic_decepticon; 2nd October 2011 at 01:25 AM. Reason: links

wow, so this means they you have completed all of G1
    Congrats mate i know how long you have been trying to get this, now we need a shot of the completed collection
    Also are you going to get the Japanese Transformers Jr's?

Bam!

A massive congratulations HD as this has been a long time coming with this figure, or at least that is how it feels , but might I say that he certainly does have quite an interesting sculpt for a retool/repaint.

I agree with you that he does have a nice facial sculpt, it's almost Autobot-esque but the eye-colour and proximity of faction logo address that quite quickly.
    His arms on the other hand seem somewhat kibbly , is it indeed kibble or do the various parts serve as actual Bot mode weapons?

Rampagesss brings up an interesting point though, does this recent acquisition not suggest that you've completed G1 from all 3 points of it's release? - If so that is a simply astounding feat of which I'd like to both commend and congratulate you on dude!

Something tells me though HD, that you've not finished with the Robots in Disguise just yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Bam!

A massive congratulations HD as this has been a long time coming with this figure, or at least that is how it feels , but might I say that he certainly does have quite an interesting sculpt for a retool/repaint.

I agree with you that he does have a nice facial sculpt, it's almost Autobot-esque but the eye-colour and proximity of faction logo address that quite quickly.
    His arms on the other hand seem somewhat kibbly , is it indeed kibble or do the various parts serve as actual Bot mode weapons?

Rampagesss brings up an interesting point though, does this recent acquisition not suggest that you've completed G1 from all 3 points of it's release? - If so that is a simply astounding feat of which I'd like to both commend and congratulate you on dude!

Something tells me though HD, that you've not finished with the Robots in Disguise just yet...
    I think HD should sell the whole G1 collection (to me ) And then start from scratch all over again