Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Have to wait for the boxset which will be in G1 green. Dont like the 2-pack yellow release...

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    dont really understand what everyones problem with long haul is. he looks fine to me.
    I have to agree with you dude, I don't get it either as I quite like him because he comes across to me as the 'Tank' of the group with Hulk-like proportions.

I'm loving all of these newly released/un-blurred photos as each individual robot looks to have their own personality/class design aesthetic and I'm actually coming around to the idea of these guys in Yellow ; not making the decision as to which version to get any easier mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I have to agree with you dude, I don't get it either as I quite like him because he comes across to me as the 'Tank' of the group with Hulk-like proportions.

I'm loving all of these newly released/un-blurred photos as each individual robot looks to have their own personality/class design aesthetic and I'm actually coming around to the idea of these guys in Yellow ; not making the decision as to which version to get any easier mind you.
    I have no great dislike of him or any other in the set so far, just noting his proportions are different. I prefer it to the other set which has to much for a mix, with some toys having broad figures while others are very slim and skinny. These are all similar except Long Haul, as it should be I think.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    i like the defensor colouring XD
    That's not Defensor - that's SG Devastator, and all I have to say is

WIN-NIIIIIIIIIIIING!

bowspearer Guest

Just found new images on their website:

Last edited by bowspearer; 14th November 2011 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Just found new images on their website:

Thanks!

BTW: Pic links are not working but the URL is.

bowspearer Guest

I uploaded them to my photobucket account and linked from there. The pics should work now.

Colour placement is excellent, makes me wonder if the green ones will be as good.

Plus yellow and black is always eye catching.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Colour placement is excellent, makes me wonder if the green ones will be as good.

Plus yellow and black is always eye catching.
    My understanding is that the Green ones will have less paint apps in an effort to bring the price down.
    They do look quite excellent though, but I can't help but be irked by the one with the Blue Eye-Visor; It just looks really odd/wrong to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    My understanding is that the Green ones will have less paint apps in an effort to bring the price down.
    They do look quite excellent though, but I can't help but be irked by the one with the Blue Eye-Visor; It just looks really odd/wrong to me...
    bonecrusher.

the detail is quite nice, that I was actually considering getting both this and the TFC version. Just don't know if I want it in yellow.