Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    He is roughly Voyager size:

I'd actually say he is smaller than Voyager, (by a head at least) but bigger than a Deluxe. he is actually the size I'd prefer Voyagers were, not to mention Galvatron etc.

The yellow set is said to be the 'exclusive' or 'premium' version and therefore more expensive. It seems that the future green version set will be more mainstream accessible and hopefully a lower cost.
    To me this sounds like wishful thinking, I'll be impressed if it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I'd actually say he is smaller than Voyager, (by a head at least) but bigger than a Deluxe. he is actually the size I'd prefer Voyagers were, not to mention Galvatron etc.
    I stood Voyager Classics Prime and Battle Tanker back to back. Yeah, Classics Prime has his head higher than tanker but Tanker's shoulders does give him a bit of extra height even though he still falls a bit short from Voyager Prime's height. Both are still comparable.

Still, the closest 'standard' size for Tanker is still that of a Voyager.

To me this sounds like wishful thinking, I'll be impressed if it is true.
    Perhaps and I am personally not counting on it but that 'what is being said' is pretty much the only information we have even though it may count to nothing.

What I will say is given the rate that the $AU is climbing and assuming it stays on course, we may still get it cheaper.

Perhaps and I am personally not counting on it but that 'what is being said' is pretty much the only information we have even though it may count to nothing.

What I will say is given the rate that the $AU is climbing and assuming it stays on course, we may still get it cheaper.
    In that case let's hope they come out before Europe implodes.

TFSource have the yellow set up for preorder http://tfsource.com/search/view/stat...nufacturer/16/ while it's a damn good price, i reckon robotkingdom will have it cheaper
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    TFSource have the yellow set up for preorder http://tfsource.com/search/view/stat...nufacturer/16/ while it's a damn good price, i reckon robotkingdom will have it cheaper
    I'd agree with you there man, we'll have to keep our eyes peeled for RK - I really want ot get these guys!

TFSource has a little picture previewing what the green version may look like:

TFSource has a little picture previewing what the green version may look like:

*snip*
    That photoshop looks good, but I'm still quite impressed with the G2 versions... Decision still isn't easy however.

If that's what the green version is gona look like, I may as well get the G2 yellow version.

So who's gona be the otca guinea pig and buy the first set? Would be nice to know what the quality is like

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    If that's what the green version is gona look like, I may as well get the G2 yellow version.

So who's gona be the otca guinea pig and buy the first set? Would be nice to know what the quality is like
    So is that green real or a photoshop?

Regardless of what it is, due to the size of the picture, it's hard to see any detail.

Anyways, I personally always felt that the yellow colors are much better (this applies to the G1 mold recolors too) but nostalgically, I prefer the green colors because that is the color scheme typically used to portray the Constructicons.

Yeah, yellow is better but I will wait for the green release.

Anyways, I personally always felt that the yellow colors are much better (this applies to the G1 mold recolors too) but nostalgically, I prefer the green colors because that is the color scheme typically used to portray the Constructicons.

Yeah, yellow is better but I will wait for the green release.
    It really does come down to a matter of personal preference huh?
    I'd like a Green set, but I also want to support Maketoys by getting the yellow set so as to aid in the certainty that a Green set will even be released at all.

Whist TFC's Hercules is a stunning piece who's very existence is just amazing, I honestly do prefer the aesthetics (& Price) of the Maketoys Giant so in answer to Whoopy's question...

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Depending on how I can work my funds, I'll be happy to be said Guinea pig.