Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Just watch the youtube reviews.

Off topic but related, I still think that Hasbro should have started including instructional DVDs, or at least website links to instructional videos, a loooong time ago.
    Doesn't benefit Walmart so they won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Doesn't benefit Walmart so they won't do it.
    Seriously, how much would it really cost to post up quick and dirty videos of someone stepping you through a transformation? They've calmed down a little with the Prime line but some of the movie TF's are way too hard for kids. Mixmaster and Leader Prime come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Seriously, how much would it really cost to post up quick and dirty videos of someone stepping you through a transformation? They've calmed down a little with the Prime line but some of the movie TF's are way too hard for kids. Mixmaster and Leader Prime come to mind.
    It is actually a very good customer service/Entertainment/promotion thing they could do but they won't because it takes too much effort and it only benefits the end consumer directly. We are not really Hasbro's customer base - They sell to retailers in particular Walmart so we are actually the resellers/retailer's customers not Hasbro's.
    Last edited by kup; 21st August 2012 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Today I tried to convert all to individual robot and vehicle mode. It kinda frustrated me abit especially when I was trying to figure out what the instructions were trying to show. I got them all in robot mode - hmmm shouldve taken a pic. Then got a few in vehicle mode but decided, meh I'll just go straight to combiner part mode instead. It was quite tiring actually sigh, so I decided I'll keep em in combined mode instead... The individual bots are quite tall bots and really not easy to transform. The transformation process for each bot is complex it was making me tired LOL
    Just to be different I've tried it the other way around and have not yet built the giant, but have transformed both Crane and Bulldozer back and forth a few times to get a feel for each of the components. I found once I got used to them the transfromations are quite simple but satisfying. You have to be careful with cranes arms to pull the hinge out a bit before you rotate. Anyway now that I understand the transformation is pretty easy, better than the FP insecticons even.

The figures that I found easy was the cement mixer, bulldozer and Crane, but for some reason the rest I just blank out, especially when I was trying to bring back from robot mode back to vehicle mode, ah well I guess I need more practice. As for now they're in combined mode to stay
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yeah can't say I'm a fan of Scrappers transformation. Those shoulder hinges freak me out.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Looks like there is a KO coming out this November. Can't say I'm not tempted, considering the price....

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...een-giant.html

Be careful. There are a few parts on them that if made of inferior plastic could make you very sad indeed.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

That's quite unfortunate, especially so quickly after Green Giant's official release I wonder if they had the chance to KO since Yellow Giant, or if they just wanted to KO Green Giant from the beginning.

Battle Tanker had pretty much been sold out on most online retailers when it got KO'ed. RK is currently still showing some pretty big stock numbers of Green Giant atm - currently at about 140 - I've been checking almost everyday since I still have not ordered mine yet. Suppose I should put in my order soon, otherwise if the official one gets sold out and I have to start looking at the secondary market, it may get tricky to differentiate the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Battle Tanker had pretty much been sold out on most online retailers when it got KO'ed. RK is currently still showing some pretty big stock numbers of Green Giant atm - currently at about 140 - I've been checking almost everyday since I still have not ordered mine yet. Suppose I should put in my order soon, otherwise if the official one gets sold out and I have to start looking at the secondary market, it may get tricky to differentiate the real deal.
    I'm literally in the very same boat as yourself dude, I'm having to wait until Tuesday next week in order to place my order for this beautiful set with RobotKingdom - I'm also crossing everything that I can humanly cross that stock will last until then.