Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536374252 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Meanwhile, TFSource has delayed release till September now...still no explanation as to the hold up considering they were on the boat to the US 3 weeks ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Meanwhile, TFSource has delayed release till September now...still no explanation as to the hold up considering they were on the boat to the US 3 weeks ago...
    Apparently, according to TFW2005's Megathread, the reason is due to BBTS & TFSource's initial shipments having wet instruction manuals or something? - Apparently MakeToys is remedying this (Hence the delay), I couldn't make heads or tails of it myself but it seems to be the majority consensus over there.

Wet instruction manuals? but the manuals are IN the box with the toys? does it mean that all the toys got wet? Weird. ?????
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yeah my instructions had a few pages stick together Obviously someone found it interesting reading…
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Yeah my instructions had a few pages stick together Obviously someone found it interesting reading…
    a bit of fanboy w%#$.... eeeeew
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Wet ink I would think

Odd that it only seems to have happened to TFSource. I agree that if it was something that happened in transit, it would have affected more than just the instructions which is already sealed inside a plastic bag.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Odd that it only seems to have happened to TFSource. I agree that if it was something that happened in transit, it would have affected more than just the instructions which is already sealed inside a plastic bag.
    Got mine from RK

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Got mine from RK
    Wet or just pages stuck together? Pages stuck together is a faitly common occurrence, I have seen it in comics and TPBs for example.

I know what your talking about with TPB pages sticking together, but this is definately some sort of water damage. It's not too bad, though I might contact RK too see if they'll replace the book.

Curious to know how it happened.