Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1828333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Quote Originally Posted by King Atlas View Post
    Is BBTS and TFsource the only places you can order the Magnus or SG Battle Tankers? Really steep prices, plus their shipping is too much imo....
    Have a look here, pretty sure they've got 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Have a look here, pretty sure they've got 'em.
    Wish I knew how to read Japanese, ordered mine from BBTS earlier

Chimungmung also has them, $140 + $15 shipping from HK.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Wish I knew how to read Japanese...
    I hear you!

They do provide a link to a page that gives you a step-by-step guide on what to click in order to purchase through them, it's pretty straight forward if you take it slowly; I've preordered Chaos Paladin through them.

If/when I receive the figure, I'll post here (Or somewhere relevant ) on how my transaction & dealings with them went, as it's interesting to note that Maketoys has them on the top of their list of (Official) resellers; makes me think that Maketoys might actually be operating out Japan actually.

I really really like that piece. Wish I could get both and Chaos.
    No idea where to get the main not though plus it would probably kill my wallet.

Hi guys, anyone know if any of the online stores (or anywhere) still have Green Giant in stock or coming in soon? I have placed a pre-order at ToyArena but it's predicted to come in 30th June - maybe I'm just impatient!

Any insight or new info would be appreciated!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Hi guys, anyone know if any of the online stores (or anywhere) still have Green Giant in stock or coming in soon? I have placed a pre-order at ToyArena but it's predicted to come in 30th June - maybe I'm just impatient!

Any insight or new info would be appreciated!
    eHobbyBaseShop seems to still have it in stock: http://ehobbybaseshop.com/?sp=&p=6&c...&more=&lang=en

I've only purchased items from them in-person (they're HK based) and not yet via their website. Shipping costs for Giant was the same as RK when I last checked mid last year. Try emailing them to verify if its still in stock, they're quite responsive.

eHobbyBaseShop seems to still have it in stock: http://ehobbybaseshop.com/?sp=&p=6&c...&more=&lang=en

I've only purchased items from them in-person (they're HK based) and not yet via their website. Shipping costs for Giant was the same as RK when I last checked mid last year. Try emailing them to verify if its still in stock, they're quite responsive.
    You're a legend mate! That's twice you've helped me this week - you must be an internet savant!

Addit: I think you may well have spotted the last Green Giant available at retail price... they only had 1 in stock and no more at present after I snapped it up. $50 for EMS postage sounds very fair, and they pay via PayPal so worse case I'm still protected
    Last edited by Gasaraki; 4th April 2013 at 01:42 AM.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

You're a legend mate! That's twice you've helped me this week - you must be an internet savant!
    I'm going for the record here

Addit: I think you may well have spotted the last Green Giant available at retail price... they only had 1 in stock and no more at present after I snapped it up. $50 for EMS postage sounds very fair, and they pay via PayPal so worse case I'm still protected
    Congrats!! I didn't realise that the stock everywhere is exhausted (even on evilBay ) until I did that search for you.

I'm going for the record here

Congrats!! I didn't realise that the stock everywhere is exhausted (even on evilBay ) until I did that search for you.
    Just checked EhobbyBaseShop again... interestingly it looks like they've now listed another 3 in stock. That's cunning - they probably make it look like things are running out quickly so buyers are tempted to grab. Still, no where else has Green Giant in stock that I know of.

Just checked EhobbyBaseShop again... interestingly it looks like they've now listed another 3 in stock. That's cunning - they probably make it look like things are running out quickly so buyers are tempted to grab. Still, no where else has Green Giant in stock that I know of.
    It seems like they're still a much smaller operation without fixed systems for price adjustment yet. I previously inquired about their GDO Voyagers and when they realised they were selling a box of 4 for $120, they quickly readjusted to $160 (rough market value after price stabilised due to GDO's being sold in US/Canada). Whereas RK might see activity spike up for a pre-order and quickly adjust prices in a matter of days.

The prices they have on their website are actually the same as their retail offerings. After visiting their shop in HK, the next day I ran into the owner at In's Point snooping out the competition lol