Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2030353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    G2 Yellow Giant in stock if anyone is keen

http://tfsource.com/maketoys/yellowgiant/
    That's been there for quite a while actually... doesn't seem to be moving super quick. From what I've heard/read, I think Green version is definitely the way to go... Yellow was almost a prototype test. There are several fixes on Green including longer forearm joints, waist guards that flip up to allow more leg movement, as well as all the part fixes that were implemented on the later sets of Yellow Giant. Not to mention the crane arm is removeable in Green but not in Yellow AFAIK. And there's a second head that can be swapped in.

Apart from all these things, the one most important factor for me was still simply the G1 Green.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

If anyone is still looking for this but at a much cheaper price and dont mind KO

http://www.toymoda.com/category.php?...s_id&order=ASC

With regard to Computron, Peaugh said on TFW that the limb bots will be released in pairs, similar to the Yellow Giant set, with a Scattershot pack as the last release. First set is slated for a November release.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    With regard to Computron, Peaugh said on TFW that the limb bots will be released in pairs, similar to the Yellow Giant set, with a Scattershot pack as the last release. First set is slated for a November release.
    I wonder, like Giant, if MT will be re-releasing it in a big giftbox with awesome box art?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I wonder, like Giant, if MT will be re-releasing it in a big giftbox with awesome box art?
    I don't know. Remember though that the giftset was for Green Giant. It's not as though they released it separately then released the same thing in a box set, it was essentially releasing a different toy.

I don't know. Remember though that the giftset was for Green Giant. It's not as though they released it separately then released the same thing in a box set, it was essentially releasing a different toy.
    ^Exactly; there is a possibility of a Giftset I reckon, if there's enough demand but absolutely nothing has been put forward to suggest this via "Official" channels.

Cheers for passing on the info from TFW's relevant threads, Trent , as I've grown to dislike going anywhere near their 3rd Party forum as the level of ridiculousness on display from various posters is absurd at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Cheers for passing on the info from TFW's relevant threads, Trent , as I've grown to dislike going anywhere near their 3rd Party forum as the level of ridiculousness on display from various posters is absurd at times.
    It is a joke sometimes. It started to get silly bycalling for pitchforks and torches because a certain toy didnt have ankle tilts, now the latest one is how TFC Predaking is superior in every way because MMC's uses a slightly different shade of red to G1. (Keep in mind that we haven't even seen colour shots of TFC's yet) And don't even get me stated on the FP Menasor thread

That whole board is a giant facepalm sometimes

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah, it makes me sad sometimes. I'm pretty sure that most of the whinging on TFW is from a very vocal and self-entitled minority. I wouldn't say there were more than 20-30 people making a big stink about things.

In relation to a Quantron box set, Peaugh posted on TFW:

Quote Originally Posted by Peaugh
    Not in front of me, but I know someone mentioned it to the FP rep and he seemed interested in hearing more about it.
    I'm guessing he meant MT, not FP.

It is a joke sometimes. It started to get silly bycalling for pitchforks and torches because a certain toy didnt have ankle tilts, now the latest one is how TFC Predaking is superior in every way because MMC's uses a slightly different shade of red to G1. (Keep in mind that we haven't even seen colour shots of TFC's yet) And don't even get me stated on the FP Menasor thread

That whole board is a giant facepalm sometimes
    It should be called TFW2500