Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shockwave and topspin in the penrith area

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Sweet, I'll do that then man because what I had initially planned might take a little longer on the drawing board.
    Really? - What have you gone and done now?
    (I'll keep my eye out dude )

Just wait and see. Like I said, I don't know if you would want one of them, or either of them really lol, but I got them anyway. The only thing I will reveal is one of them is a BM figure, but it is a sweet figure none the less with a pretty cool paint job.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

Just wait and see. Like I said, I don't know if you would want one of them, or either of them really lol, but I got them anyway. The only thing I will reveal is one of them is a BM figure, but it is a sweet figure none the less with a pretty cool paint job.
    Well, can only wait and see.

I've seen the tag at one of my local Kmarts but I know that LordCyrusOmega had actually spotted them on shelf.
    Pretty damn good value IMO. [/QUOTE]

sure are on the shelf, looking last night and quiet impressive if i might add.and at an awsome price.

also while at TRU today spotted an MP starscream ghost ver. if any body wanted to know. price was $249.99.

Shockwave was spotted at Castle Hill TRU about a month ago... as posted on the NSW Sightings thread

I havent been able to locate a topspin either. Hard to come by in Ballarat. Got all the other deluxes and all the voyagers (I think)

Kmart Penrith has all the deluxes in his wave but no Topspin, very frustrating. Thanks for the heads up on MP Starscream I don't plan on buying one but a guy can look can't he?

finally found topspin at target at St Mary's as well as jolt.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    I havent been able to locate a topspin either. Hard to come by in Ballarat. Got all the other deluxes and all the voyagers (I think)
    Don't bother trying TRU Penrith. Had them look up their systems and he's not listed. Not sure it applies to every store.