Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial MP Style G1 Soundwave & Blaster in Development by FANS TOYS

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    These are insane! Why is it now that every 3rd party toy maker can make better transformers then hasbro?
    I think it's because 3rd parties are going all guns blazing, but Hasbro being a legit company, wants to play it safe considering the current economic climate. Can't say I blame em.

Besides, we have been getting some fantastic CHUGU figures recently, and glad to see that they are continuing it. Even if they are just re-releases for the next wave, aside from the 2 retools.

I guess being a big company, the cost production really is getting to Hasbro nowadays. Oil is high so Plastic is costly, and with so many employees to pay, Marketing, overhead expenses. It's a tough business and with dozens of 3rd party players plus stolen goods leaking out of their factories, and rival corporate giants (Mattel, etc) vying for the same moneymarket, it's a wonder they manage their business well. But then Tf is not their only source of income (MLP, GIJoe, etc), albeit now might be their biggest source... for now.

Now back to this stuff... awesome. pending price, I might get it, sure wish Soundwave was a bit taller than Starscream though.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

WOW!!

I'm loving this Soundwave, Blaster seems a little bit off though...
    Maybe some colour will help change my mind.

Also nice to see the G1 Cassettes in scale

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    These are insane! Why is it now that every 3rd party toy maker can make better transformers then hasbro?
    After MP Rodimus, I am more willing to trust third parties on quality and value for money than Has-Tak-Tom when it comes to MPs.

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    WOW!!

I'm loving this Soundwave, Blaster seems a little bit off though...
    Maybe some colour will help change my mind.

Also nice to see the G1 Cassettes in scale
    I don't like the head, otherwise it's pretty good.

Soundwave = Yes.
    Blaster...well yeah, but the face for me too is a little off putting...

Soundwave gives me wood. This is superior

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Now back to this stuff... awesome. pending price, I might get it, sure wish Soundwave was a bit taller than Starscream though.
    I agree, Soundwave is no shorty!

It seems Soundwave has the superior bot mode but Blaster has the alt-mode won hands down. I'd get these pending price and COLOURS. If its an MP the damned colours better be vibrant. None of this flat matte nonsense u get from fansproject.

They do look amazing. I want an mp soundwave bad, still wish it was a legit one.

Not having much of a toy budget, I find I give priority to actual transformers there is always so much stuff to buy.

What would something like this cost anyway?

Intriguing! Didn't think you could Masterpiece a couple of bricks but looks like I was wrong. As with the other MP seekers, pretty nifty work from our 3rd party friends!

Only negative for me would also be Blaster's fat head. Perhaps if they made it a little less wider, it'd look more appealing