Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2121718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: August bits and bobs

Wow - those Skrulls can change into anything. Awe-inspiring acquisition, Rapagesss.

Rampagesss, that looks awesome man ; but I agree with your decisions with regard to the horns and wings - They look... In a word... Crap IMO.

Rampagesss, wow! Awesome! How much does that sort of art cost (if you dont mind)? Perfect box that it came in too hahaha

Should test the artist with all the city/base bots next.. or blocky Menasor
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Rampagesss, that looks awesome man ; but I agree with your decisions with regard to the horns and wings - They look... In a word... Crap IMO.
    Yea he sent me some WIP photos and they were all awesome then the final picture showed the horns and wings and i thought oh well i can make them better but could never paint it as good as he has

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Rampagesss, wow! Awesome! How much does that sort of art cost (if you dont mind)? Perfect box that it came in too hahaha

Should test the artist with all the city/base bots next.. or blocky Menasor
    It cost me $70US which at the time was around $60ish AUS but that includes the Mighty Mugg and postage to Australia so to me it was well worth it heres his site so you can see his other work, Tigra has to be one of my favorites
    http://f1shcustoms.wordpress.com/contact-us/

WOOT 1,000 posts!

Wow there are some awesome ones on there, but by far my fav has to be Rocketeer

got this today from new zealand ( thanks zippo! )

been chasing him for ages...

janda

Received my blue(Japan) universe ultra onslaught today...... Pretty cool. NIt that big of a deal though since I had the gray one before he became stronghold so this is really just a replacement for him.
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]

Picked up Ultimate Optimus Prime today. Not a bad toy

G1 Thrust
    G1 Weirdwolf and
    Alternators Swerve arrived today. He completes my binalnators collection (Minus Autorooper, Red Meister, Yellow Tracks and various repaints of Smokescreen) All but Autorooper are pointless repaints and I have no inclination to buy him so that's complete for me

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    G1 Thrust
    G1 Weirdwolf and
    Alternators Swerve arrived today. He completes my binalnators collection (Minus Autorooper, Red Meister, Yellow Tracks and various repaints of Smokescreen) All but Autorooper are pointless repaints and I have no inclination to buy him so that's complete for me
    But what about Silverstreak (shouldve been Bluestreak)? He's a different character altogether... also Stepper
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]