Thread: Custom Clear - Clear G1 Prime Stickers

Default Custom Clear - Clear G1 Prime Stickers

Hey all

I did a small little custom upgrade on my KO Clear G1 Prime. I didnt want to put solid sticker on him so i asked around and someone provided me with a nice scan on the G1 prime sticker sheet.. But i was not able to use it in the end because it wouldnt print sharp enough for some reason..

So i decided to redraw all them. I used the scan on the sticker as a template and just draw over top them with new graphics. I changed the english on the computer monitor stickers to ancient autobot as well.. I even redid the sticker of the little car and changed it to a sticker of roller instead. I didnt put all the trailer stickers on the inside though. After thinking about it i didnt want to see all the colors comming through the trailer when it was closed so i only put the side stickers on and the GO! sticker on it..

The solid stickers that came with the clear trailer i put on my Black Optimus to give him the Jafcon look. I really didnt like the purple decepticon trailer sticker the factory put on him. The G1 stickers look a million times better on the black prime..

I did put all of Prime stickers on him though, he looks pretty nice i think. NAd i gave roller his headlights.. I also resized the stickers to fit the WST Prime so i may sticker up my clear primes as well if i can cut the tiny ass stickers out LOL.

Does anyone know if you can buy silver sticker paper that you can print colors to? I woud think it would print really dark since the siler would show through the colors..

Here are some pics , Enjoy Let me know what ya think

-Curt

Wow!

I really like what you've done here Primul, the clear stickers go a very long way in cementing the transparent aesthetic of this figure and the tweaks, like changing the generic car to that of Roller, to the original stickers are a very intelligent move as whilst it's a small thing it makes quite a bit of difference.

Well done man!