Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new member

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Very glad to hear you've managed to find the local mob Irondude and I look forward to those pictures of your collection, 9 years in the making, when you're able to get around to it mate.
    As LordCyrus has already mentioned; we down here in the Illawarra share in your frustrations with the lack of releases locally but that has got to be a minor challenge for you compared to raising 8 little ones!

Sure hope to see you post here when you can dude, just know though that you're not alone in your search to eventually acquire a Fort Max; He's a biggen on many a list I imagine.

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

hopefully i will have the pics up soon im just waiting for a couple of packages from america so i can include them too.As you have read i have 8 kids who actually dont touch them and stop other kids from stealing/touching or playing with them and they also get in on the collecting and so does the wife, so im pretty thankful that they do love transformers as much as i do.

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    As you have read i have 8 kids who actually dont touch them and stop other kids from stealing/touching or playing with them and they also get in on the collecting and so does the wife, so im pretty thankful that they do love transformers as much as i do.
    That it awesome man, you're either very lucky or have them well trained.

Welcome mate, nice to hear your kids are a big part of it my 7yo has a nice little collection of his own going on too.

Know why you don't get anything in Townsville?

'cause they send all the good stuff through to Cairns.

Talking

well today the truck stopped here in townsville and i was able to get MP rodimus and ultimute prime,scan series sideswipe and ironhide,icecream truck and demolisher three pack and on ebay i got 59 complete energon and universe voyager and deluxe figures for $150.these have only ever been on display and are like new and shiny.it's been a good weekend so far.

Holy crap that is a haul man! - Good thing you had a truck!
    You've got to take some photos of that lot dude and post them here, a huge congratulations though!

Welcome to the boards!