Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TF:Prime cartoon coming to Australia

good thing Ive wacthed it all on Youtube :P. Sigh , but this only means poor publicity for the toys as not everyone has Foxtel... wonder what other channels will take it, although the normal channels chop up a whole lot ofthe toons just look what they did when airing TF: animated...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Well, I'm both surprised and not surprised.
    Surprised that Hasbro got back to us on the subject, not surprised by the fact that it is to be a PayTV only show and as Griffin mentions; Beast Machines suffered the same fate.

Thanks for putting the question through to Hasbro AU Griffin , I must say though that this has given me yet another reason not to watch Australian Television.

Looks like I'll be going to Youtube then.

A year between the US getting it and us getting it? Why am I not surprised? This happens for so many tv shows. Futurama season 5 is out on dvd in the states already (I know because I found it a local dvd store imported) yet we haven't even seen it on tv here yet. And they wonder why so many people download these things...

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    A year between the US getting it and us getting it? Why am I not surprised? This happens for so many tv shows. Futurama season 5 is out on dvd in the states already (I know because I found it a local dvd store imported) yet we haven't even seen it on tv here yet. And they wonder why so many people download these things...
    They have been playing Futurama on free to air, and are only 2 weeks behind the current U.S. schedule.
    The 4 'movies' that made up season 5 were shown as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    They have been playing Futurama on free to air, and are only 2 weeks behind the current U.S. schedule.
    The 4 'movies' that made up season 5 were shown as well.
    What channel are they showing the new episodes on? That's the first I've heard about them. Spose it doesn't really matter for me if I have access to them in other ways lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    What channel are they showing the new episodes on? That's the first I've heard about them. Spose it doesn't really matter for me if I have access to them in other ways lol
    I think you'll find it's Channel 11 (Ten Network) that airs them now, not that it matters for the very reasons you elude to.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Shocked?

Keep watching, they have The Avengers, Iron Man, Wolverine & The X-men, Clone Wars etc.
    Mind you they have repeated these shows at least a minimum of 3 times now.....