Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: September doobiewhackers

These guys all came today. I'm relieved to finally recieve Targetmaster Spaceboat/ Bar of Soap. He took his sweet time arriving. He completes my collection of US Targetmasters. One can only hope that the Japanese ones fall out of the sky.

Black Animated Prime courtesy of uteki and Japanese Starscream from Heretic

Finally some new Transformers, even though I had to import from Japan to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    a nice package arrived today full of G1 Goodies

*snip*

Mirage with Canadian Packaging
    Iguanus
    Bugly
    Oh wow! - Nice acquisitions there Sharky!
    Both Iguanus and Bugly seem to be the most seldom in showing up, at least from my own POV so a big congratulations on those 2 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Bought my first Kreo in the form of Prowl today. Wasn't 100% convinced by the bot mode so I made quite a few changes, starting by raising the shoulders, beefing up the mid section, putting the windshield on his back etc. Going to try and sit the wheels currently on his forearms closer to his shoulders for even more cartoon accuracy. Also might try to twist the red stripe I've got on his back horizontally to resemble his roof siren. Kreo ****ing rocks!

*snip*
    Congrats DD and glad to see yet another victim of Kreo's addictiveness, whilst the Official constructions seem a little... 'off', it is quite fun modifying and improving the figure with it's remaining pieces huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Some more g1 goodies

Backstreet
    Guzzle
    Grand Slam

*snip*

now all i need to do is find what i did wath raindance
    Oh man, more sweet G1 finds Sharky!
    I really want to try and pickup a Backstreet, especially after just having read about him in 'Matrix Quest', but Grandslam & Raindance too as I'm yet to own a combiner on the Mini Cassette platform - That Guzzle cardback with it's art is simply divine too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Finally picked up my June Big W sale pieces
    Not pictured Generations Scourge, Warpath and GoBots Bumblebee

*snip*
    Good to see members still enjoying some DOTM hauls, congrats BB!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Finally my second set of Dinobots are complete ( not counting the accessories okay - just the figures) yay! Thanks to sideswipes brother for the figure

Slag has arrived

*snip*
    Oh wow! - Congratulations Liege, yet another set!
    You'll be able to start your own battalion of Dinobots shortly!

Quote Originally Posted by hanprimus View Post
    Love the dinobots, received my Snarl and Swoop as well from SB. I think I have enough and should stop collecting the dinobots, for now.

*snip*
    More Dino Love!
    Congratulations Hanprimus, it would seem you've already got a battalion of Dinobots!

Quote Originally Posted by Reflector View Post
    had a few things arrive this week, few pics...

*snip*

Galvatron, thanks to Chopstick9558

*snip*

*snip*

Ironhide and Blitzwing, thanks to valkyrie_76

*snip*

Powerglide

*snip*

Dragstrip (Menasor is complete again) and a sword for Sludge

*snip*

a 1986 knitting pattern, thats right!!

*snip*

11 random Decoys.

More to come...
    Hock-damn that's a haul Reflector!
    I quite like G1 Ironhide, and Ratchet for that matter, for having a self contained battle platform but Blitz'v'ing is so damn cool huh?
    Have you tested to see if Galvatron's sounds work?

Oh, and might I say you've made a fine choice for a mascot too!

Quote Originally Posted by orionpax1 View Post
    Got these the other day, i really dont post pics but i thought id make an exception, been after these guys for awhile and to get them in such good condition and complete especially Wheeljack and Mirage. They all came with instructions, weapons, cataloges and decoders
    Ooh! some nice finds there Orion, well done mate - I need to add both Mirage and Whelljack to the collection myself.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Hiya guys! Been away overseas on family holiday since start of September, but still managed to squeeze in a bit of TF hunting.
    Picked up

• Basic Human Alliance Tailpipe (with Pinpointer (Targetmaster thingy) and Sgt Nobel) -- my only DOTM purchase so far, but I liked the fact that you get 3 figures and Tailpipe is pretty spiffy...
    • Mini Star Wars Anakin/Jedi Interceptor
    • United G2 Laser Prime (better colours than the Hasbro version IMHO)

*snip*
    Glad to have you back Klystron and it's good to see you were able to work some TF hunting into the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks, well any action combined mode ( it's a targetmaster?) it has as well please.

As for me Ive finally taken out from laybuy

DOTM Cyberverse sets - Meg, Prime and the Ark
    DOTM Skyhammer - Im still thinking if I should absorb it to my Classicverse... and if I do what character will he be... retain Skyhammer or another one... any suggestions guys?

*snip*

Im still looking for a DOTM Shockwave anybody spot one?
    I'm starting to think I should've waited on the Commander Class Prime and Megs figures, those trailers/platforms look quite cool actually.
    Skyhammer?, he does look like he could fit in well with the Classicsverse figure dude, who though has got me beat...

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    These guys all came today. I'm relieved to finally recieve Targetmaster Spaceboat/ Bar of Soap. He took his sweet time arriving. He completes my collection of US Targetmasters. One can only hope that the Japanese ones fall out of the sky.

*snip*

Black Animated Prime courtesy of uteki and Japanese Starscream from Heretic
    Congratulations on quite a nice haul Aqua, Quake is a really cool figure I wish I had but that's a sweet find with TM Scourge dude!

With a clear trend of G1 acquisitions as of late, I'm going to continue the train with my own acquisition, from last Friday, courtesy of the very generous Valkyrie_76:

G1 Grapple!

Decepticon Guest

My Fearswoop arrived today. WOOHOO!!
    Last edited by Decepticon; 3rd September 2012 at 10:44 AM.

A wee little orange gun for G1 Fasttrack courtesy of Dante112011

Nice Grapple Hursty!! hes one of my more favourite G1 toys just dont use the crane for any picking up

@liegeprime: I put some Tailpipe alt mode pics in the Tailpipe review thread.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=11370
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Congrats DD and glad to see yet another victim of Kreo's addictiveness, whilst the Official constructions seem a little... 'off', it is quite fun modifying and improving the figure with it's remaining pieces huh?
    Yeah man, it's great fun trying to build the best design from the parts you're given. I saw your Sideswipe leg mod and I'll definitely be doing similar to mine. Not sure what they were smoking with that original design...

Awesome looking Grapple by the way, he looks immaculate!!

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Nice Grapple Hursty!! hes one of my more favourite G1 toys just dont use the crane for any picking up
    Cheers Loopy, he is indeed a cool figure and it is quite interesting to compare him to Inferno and noticing the little mold changes, oh don't worry though; I've no intention of using his crane at all as he's entering a semi-retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Yeah man, it's great fun trying to build the best design from the parts you're given. I saw your Sideswipe leg mod and I'll definitely be doing similar to mine. Not sure what they were smoking with that original design...

Awesome looking Grapple by the way, he looks immaculate!!
    Indeed it is and I agree, the designers on Kreo Sideswipe were surely smoking something with those shins/ankles.

Cheers man, indeed he is immaculate save for a minute amount of fine dust in various places and a couple of missing stickers; nothing that a cotton-bud and a trip to Reprolabels can't fix.

Picked up a few new additions today

DotM Deluxe Topspin
    DotM Deluxe Jolt
    Stealth Force Soundwave
    4 Pack of Transformer Jigsaws
    Masterpiece Megatron
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!