Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: September doobiewhackers

that's an awesome figure! If you didn't get it I'll definitely buy it from rob by now, congraz.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    BIG thanks to robwin1974 for this pristine figure. Been passively searching for an affordable priced one since I think This is how the figure shouldve been colored in the first place. Now I've got all three color versions.

Quote Originally Posted by hanprimus View Post
    that's an awesome figure! If you didn't get it I'll definitely buy it from rob by now, congraz.
    thanks
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    nice grapple hursti.... i too have been enjoying the G1 theme of the grabbings thread... *snip* i love my G1
    Cheers dude, it has been interesting that's for sure and I'll be continuing that trend again today.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    TM2 Megatron and Depth Charge arrived in the mail courtesy of Verno. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!
    Another happy customer and some mighty fine acquisitions there Shirokaze - Well done!

My acquisitions today are courtesy of Mickymac and Sideswipes_Brother:

G1 Audio Book Cassette - The Special Teams
    Encore G1 Autobot - Skids

A couple of new items today

2 Transformers Animated activity books
    Transformers Unleashed Ratchet/Jazz (that my brother got me from a local OP shop)
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

I am yet another recipient of the Amazon Unicron, straight from the year 1899!

It is a very nicely done paint job.

1899?

Nice one Hursty. I was actually umming and aaahing if I should get that Skids heheheh, more of passively starting a second set of G1s since there's a lot of reissues now going for cheap but I had to restrain myself Im out of space as it is and starting a second G1 set is just....well feels wrong ... even if it is G1 So i diverted my funds elsewhere much needed - bills heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Someone's not paying attention
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Someone's not paying attention
    ah okies, havent been following that thread at all coz I aint interested in getting a new Unicron, perfectly happy with the dark lord version of Energon

oh almost forgot to continue with the G1 trend of doobies I though Anime Astrotrain would be my last one for the month but this little fella showed up in the mail... for my second set (bot mode display) of Pretender monsters another Wildfly - just two more to go...if I can find an unbroken one darn GPS

He actually reminds me of a penguin in altmode rather than a monster insectoid creature heheheh

Thanks to those who brought stuff from me in the last ~3 months that made this possible.