Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Well, good luck with the renovations dude as I'll be looking forward to those pics afterwards.

G1 Cyclonus is an awesome figure and is also a favourite from my own childhood, though as a kid I only had the one arm for Cyclonus...

Rocklords?... Man!, now I can't wait to see those pics!
    I loved those things as a kid; I've contemplated picking some up over the past year or so but have only gone so far as to acquiring, very cheaply I might add, a Pulver-Eyes and Solitaire.

What are your thoughts on the old 80s Voltron toys? - Do they interest you?
    Yep. Love Voltron. Got the three matchbox versions in boxes and the big plastic lion voltron loose. Always have to back up vehicle voltron with people cause most people like Lion Voltron and think he was first,
    for now I have to like Gladiator Voltron(II) as the best... So block like.. Was looking for a stealth voltron too.

If you wanted any rock lords I ended up with heaps of doubles and triples+
    Solitaire would've been a good one to get cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Yep. Love Voltron. Got the three matchbox versions in boxes and the big plastic lion voltron loose. Always have to back up vehicle voltron with people cause most people like Lion Voltron and think he was first,
    for now I have to like Gladiator Voltron(II) as the best... So block like.. Was looking for a stealth voltron too.

If you wanted any rock lords I ended up with heaps of doubles and triples+
    Solitaire would've been a good one to get cheap.
    Well, admittedly I am one of those who favour Lion Force Voltron; But I have been educated on the subject by the many members here who are avid Voltron fans, many of whom are big Vehicle Force fans - So I know who came 1st, that's for sure!
    As a kid, I had the old 80s Panosh Place Lion Force Voltron and literally played with it to it's death, over the past 3 years though I've managed to re-acquire him to very near completion, along with the 5 Pilots.
    (Of which, again, I owe many thanks to those fellow Voltron fans on these boards )

Indeed, I almost fell over when I got Solitaire for the price I did as she was the only one I had actually known about being rare and valuable; I love her transparent mold too - So cool!
    I'd be very interested in any spares you've got dude , I'm not really looking for completeness (i.e. the sceptres) but so long as they're not ridiculously loose; a little looseness is fine though as I know it doesn't take much for them to get that way.

Shoot me a list of what you've got on offer man and what prices you'd be looking for them.

welcome aboard Geiger...

hope ya dig this place buddy!

janda

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    welcome aboard Geiger...

hope ya dig this place buddy!

janda
    Cheers mate. I already am. There are some absolutely insane collections on here. Heaps of rare figs and the volume of figs in the collections. And I've only looked thru a few so far.
    Awesome!!

Welcome, If you like metal try Saint Seiya figures, they aren't robots but their armour is metal

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Welcome, If you like metal try Saint Seiya figures, they aren't robots but their armour is metal
    Thanks mate.
    I'll check em out

welcome to the forum. glad to see more and more perthformers coming out of the woods these days.

nice collection picks too.
    glad to hear you are another jap tf collector. or *ahem* should i say "sorry" to hear that you are another jap collector. as they are not too kind on the wallet are they? lol.