Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey there.

Default Hey there.

Hi people. Just thought i better introduce myself.
    I've been collecting G1's and 80's Robots for a few years.
    Hoping to get a few (hundred) more.
    Cheers.

Right into the Japanese robots at the moment.
    Anything with metal.

Welcome aboard mate!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

If you're looking to add a few more to the collective Geigerrock-2, you've come to a place that'll no doubt compel you to do just that!

As is often said, we love to peruse the collections of others here, so if you'd like to share yours with us?, please consider doing so here.
    As another perosn who is a fan of Robots, be they Eastern or Western from any period, I'm very curious to see what you've got in amongst your collection.

So who might be your favourite G1 and Non-Transformer Characters and Toys be?

welcome aboard fellow bot-fan

Decepticon Guest

Welcome aboard the boards!

Mabuhay and welcome to the forum!!

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks Guys. I'm in the middle of reno's at the moment so most of my stuff is packed away, but I'll try and get some pics up soon.
    As for fave g1's,mine would be Slag, Cyclonus and powerglide cause these were the ones i had as a kid.
    Favorite Non transformer at the moment would be rock lords. I just near completed the set (not including all colour variations or the fossilsaurus combiner). Now i want to concentrate on getting a Grand Maximus (gotta spend that tax retun on something)

Well, good luck with the renovations dude as I'll be looking forward to those pics afterwards.

G1 Cyclonus is an awesome figure and is also a favourite from my own childhood, though as a kid I only had the one arm for Cyclonus...

Rocklords?... Man!, now I can't wait to see those pics!
    I loved those things as a kid; I've contemplated picking some up over the past year or so but have only gone so far as to acquiring, very cheaply I might add, a Pulver-Eyes and Solitaire.

What are your thoughts on the old 80s Voltron toys? - Do they interest you?

Welcome aboard... I think I might have referred you to this site (chrisb from ebay) Welcome aboard matey

It's great to have more Perthy's on board

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    Welcome aboard... I think I might have referred you to this site (chrisb from ebay) Welcome aboard matey

It's great to have more Perthy's on board
    Cool mate. I had to read the rules about the intro before I could see things for sale ( this is the 1st forum I've signed up to).
    Anyway I'll check out the stuff for sale and i might have to grab that quake off you soon.