Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Effect PE-12 Arcee

If I am going to get this figure, I would probably wait for a repaint too.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...edx-01-174160/

Physical proto photos (rhyming yay)

I'm actually keen to pick this up, for a change. All the other third party Arcee offerings so far have been very very underwhelming.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

It's up for Pre-Order now too along with it's repaint, man it's getting harder and harder to decide where to spend one's money - 3rd Part or TFCC Membership...

I pre-ordered. She's going to look great side by side with Defender, Protector and City Commander.

Strange that the Main Season 3 bots on my shelf are all Third party figures now...

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I pre-ordered. She's going to look great side by side with Defender, Protector and City Commander.
    She certainly has that 'FP' style look to her. I am beginning to warm up to this Arcee even if she is a bike.

Strange that the Main Season 3 bots on my shelf are all Third party figures now...
    Same here. This is why I am thankful for the 3rd party movement. The official stuff that is of interest seems to dwindle down or is not enough if you are not into movie or random figures.

Wow, comes with Die cast parts too, and it's just the right size too! 75 bucks , hmmmm okay ill bite but not with RK prolly with BBTS
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Man just spent a fair bit on 3rd party stuff and looks like I'll have to grab this in pink and blue LOL.

I usually order from RK as they are the cheapest in prices and shipping although I do like how BBTS do stuff too.

I have to agrees with KUp, I have more interest in 3rd party as opposed to official Takara Hasbro stuff.

So for those of you that bought this figure, how is the quality?

And is RobotKingdom the cheapest place to get it?

Thanks.

Basically quality is good, same sort of materials as most 3rd party toys so better than Hasbro. Consistent with Perfect Effects previous Reflector release. The core robot figure feels solid enough for it's size and the joints all work fine.

Bar one tab that I broke a peg by being stupid, however that was my fault, and I fixed it better anyway.

Despite this I have no complaints quality wise and the articulation is awesome.

I got mine from RK, there may be cheaper but I like RK, postage took only a few days.

Thanks for the quick review Lord Zed, much appreciated.

Now, it's time to try and secure some funds for this figure along with Maketoys Green Giant....