Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8182324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: October Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hazaa and Congratulations!
    It's about time you've been able to post in one of these threads Verno, you're beating me with that figure too as I don't have his backing card or his missile sadly... Yet another figure I'll have to buy purely for a single part.

I've still got to pick myself up a set of Transformers Monopoly, not that I'm in a major rush though as it's never as fun playing it without having Deceptic_Optic and 1AZRAEL1 there to compete.
    Not to mention rattling our eardrums!

Nah, it's good to see guys gettin' passionate about their game. The only time I've had to ask them to be quiet was the last time we had a game at my place -- and my wife had put the baby to sleep... it was funny watching the two of them restrain and muffle their screams.

...and that's why I decided to bring my TF Monopoly set to the cinema when we did the midnight Dark of the Moon meet... we made lots of noise in the foyer sitting in front of the giant DOTM display, heheheheh. (that was AWESOME fun... we need to have another boardgame meet )

Anyway, my recent hauls have been:
    + Latest ish of G1 Ongoing (picked up last Thu)
    + Dark of the Moon Advent calendar (picked up today)

Strangely enough my parcel man came today to drop me off some goodies...

Botcon Weirdwolf, Classics Skullgrin and Hardhead, RID Cryotek

Spychanger Scourge
    Last edited by Aqua Prime; 30th October 2011 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post

*snip*

Botcon Weirdwolf, Classics Skullcruncher and Hardhead, RID Cryotek

*snip*

Spychanger Scourge
    Ooh! - A sweet haul there man, a big congratulations on finally obtaining that elusive Botcon Weirdwolf, as well as RiD Cryotek!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post

Botcon Weirdwolf, Classics Skullcruncher and Hardhead, RID Cryotek

Spychanger Scourge
    Nice!

Do you have the Headrobots upgrade for Hardhead? Makes it more awesome.

Hursti, didn't know BotCon Weirdwolf was rare or elusive. I had a MISP one complete with tech card and instructions sitting around for months and months (I only wanted Alpha Trion and they came in a pack), until I decided to sell it on eBay and it went pretty cheap too. US$56 or something...

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Hursti, didn't know BotCon Weirdwolf was rare or elusive. I had a MISP one complete with tech card and instructions sitting around for months and months (I only wanted Alpha Trion and they came in a pack), until I decided to sell it on eBay and it went pretty cheap too. US$56 or something...
    Aww really? - Wouldn't mind getting one of those Alpha Trions down the line, a very wise use of that mold I thought.
    Not so much rare dude but definitely elusive, at least on eBay, as they only ever 'seem' to show up once in a while and get snapped up fairly quickly; from what I've seen anyway.

Ooh! - A sweet haul there man, a big congratulations on finally obtaining that elusive Botcon Weirdwolf, as well as RiD Cryotek!
    Thanks H'man. I'm glad to add WW to the collection. Cryotek is only a stand in atm. He has a busted wing, no missiles and missing a small part on his dragon neck....BTW DRAGON FORMERS!!!!!

Nice!

Yep I have his head upgrade on the way. I seriously can't wait as I love him with the head upgrade. My bro has one too and I can't stop admiring it. It took a damn while to track down a hardhead too.

I paid substantially more for my Weirdwolf than the $56 you mentioned. A majority of that would have been postage... It's a prick most of the time from the states.

Aww really? - Wouldn't mind getting one of those Alpha Trions down the line, a very wise use of that mold I thought.
    Not so much rare dude but definitely elusive, at least on eBay, as they only ever 'seem' to show up once in a while and get snapped up fairly quickly; from what I've seen anyway.
    He's definitely a hard critter to catch in the wild and surprisingly elusive, much like Stepper

Nice!

AAAAAAAARGGGHHHH!! Im after one aaaaargghh!! Ah well
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    AAAAAAAARGGGHHHH!! Im after one aaaaargghh!! Ah well
    me too but they are so expensive i cant justify it so my hard head is sitting MISB still....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Hot Rod arrived in the mail today thanks to sideswipes brother. Can anyone give me an exact id on which version this figure is? Rubber wheels, plastic feet, 1986 Hasbro and 1986 Takara Made in China on the inside.