Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: October Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Rhinox is a beautiful statue.. Hard Hero were delivering the best statues around this time.. unfortunaly it was towards the end of the lisence agreement and they didnt renew... i would of loved to see more beast wars particulary the waspinator that was planned to get released next...

Hard Hero are still my favorite series of statues!!
    Here here!

What number is yours Kup?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Here here!

What number is yours Kup?
    The number is 103/200.

So there was only 200 ever made? What number is yours and Sharky's?

In regards to the box, it was ripped open but thankfully it tore on the edges in fairly straight lines so I can technically re-assemble it with some sticky tape with the damage only visible on the would be box 'edges'.

Transformers Animated Freeway Jazz arrived yesterday
    United Darkside Optimus and Megatron arrived today

Both were panic purchases when the dollar started sliding below parity....

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I have been wanting this for a long time but shipping costs made it prohibitive. Thankfully I found an auction with decent shipping and went for it:

Hard Hero Rhinox!
    *snip*

Thankfully the figure was undamaged on the way. As always happens to me with anything Beast Wars I import, customs opened the box and made a mess of it. They ripped open the statue box but thankfully they did not damage the inner foam and therefore the statue.
    That really is a stunning statue Kup and I should be ashamed that I don't own one but I'm also very glad that it made it to you without any damage in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Welcome to the Club! It's a very exclusive club, I think it's you, me and Sharky!.
    I'd very much like to add my name to that list in the not too distant future.

My acquisitions today are courtesy of eBay UK and Heretic2010:

G1 Autobot, Minibot - Cliffjumper
    Beast Wars Predacon, Transmetal - Spittor (Euro Exclusive)

My replacement Unicron arrived yesterday and Kranix has a head! Yeeeeessssss!! Bit silly really, all I did was pluck Kranix out of the box, now I have to ship the whole massive box back. Good one Amazon!

Nice work with the Hard Hero Rhinox, I have one as well it's awesome. Really wish they would have put more out before they lost the rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    My acquisitions today are courtesy of eBay UK and Heretic2010:

G1 Autobot, Minibot - Cliffjumper
    Beast Wars Predacon, Transmetal - Spittor (Euro Exclusive)
    Great to see you branching out and getting amongst G1 Hursti. CJ and Brawn are the only minibots I technically still don't own (I have a key chain as a placeholder and CUGGGAABAA... whatever, Brawn)
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The number is 103/200.

So there was only 200 ever made? What number is yours and Sharky's?

In regards to the box, it was ripped open but thankfully it tore on the edges in fairly straight lines so I can technically re-assemble it with some sticky tape with the damage only visible on the would be box 'edges'.
    Kup Sounds like you got the "Artists Proof" Version of Rhinox.

which can range from anything depending on the company possibly 200 were pulled from the production run and inspected by the artist or the first 200 produced i do not think hard hero have explained what the AP means.. (usually a higher price)

the "Standard" Release saw 2500 units produced and mine is Numbered 907/2500
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Great to see you branching out and getting amongst G1 Hursti. CJ and Brawn are the only minibots I technically still don't own (I have a key chain as a placeholder and CUGGGAABAA... whatever, Brawn)
    well I have an extra loose minibot brawn you can buy for 8 bucks if your interested....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    well I have an extra loose minibot brawn you can buy for 8 bucks if your interested....
    A 'loose' and 'cheap' Brawn... nah, I'm gonna leave that alone Besides, I got Outback and he comes with a big gun
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]