I can't be the only one here but somehow I can't find a thread of this Perhaps most normal people would prefer to lick their own wounds in the dark of the corner?

We all make wrong purchases that we later feel regrets for (at least I do...a lot...). It can be just an impulse, or a bad mood, or pure stupidity, or anything else, or a combination of all. It's annoying, but can't hurt to share seeing it can be helpful for others who might otherwise make the same mistake. And if there's no lesson, it's always good for just a laugh!! After all, we being here is all about having fun in a common interest.

Start with my regrets. First pair, longest regret, product of pure impulse.

I never liked Grandpa Sentinel Prime; but he looked somewhat nice in the box and kinda quite accurately articulate in detail. As soon as he's out of the box, collapsed.

As for Sideswipe...NOOOOOO. He should be a SILVER paint all over, or a SILVER paint all over. I like his image in the movie; god only knows why I bought this dull greyish plastic piece of...

LESSON: Stick to the characters I like; and defend their correct image!

Second one...quickest regret so far. I have no sooner bought it than I started to regret...wasn't even impulsive in any sense. A result of too much food at lunch break perhaps? Qualify for pure stupidity I guess.

I thought they were those trading cards members talked about in the other thread...but they are not. And they probably look better on the photo

Got them for $9.95 at Myer. Guess the price justifies it but still, a regret is a regret.

LESSON: if accidentally eat too much at lunch, avoid the toy section at any store.