What's a good comic without an inner monologue over the top of a montage of epic images?!

*Ravage walking through Predacons troops preparing for battle*

It is the eve of War and I don’t know who or what I’m fighting for: The battlefield is familiar, but not the names. I’ve joined a faction founded on the betrayal of my old one, but only because I’d made a deal with the enemy, and since arriving, I’ve been recruited by three ambitious Generals to do in another, whose only crime, in their eyes, is his success.

*The Autobots and Maximals also preparing for battle*

The Autobots - are still the enemy; I’ve made no peace with them. Who are they to dictate the terms of my freedom?! They haven’t won yet.

*Razorclaw sharpening a sword or something cool like that, and perhaps highlighting a 'Razorclaw' insignia branded over the top of a Decepticon one on his arm*

Razorclaw - The Autobots have failed to extinguish his Spark, and he’s proven himself a true leader throughout the course of this War - who am I to kill him? After all, he’s made of Decepticon parts. If he can win the day, then my freedom is assured, and with no Autobot strings attached.

The Brotherhood understand his importance as Leader. They’ve ordered their personal guard to aid in his safekeeping. He refused it, laughing off the need for added protection for a warrior such as himself, and I admit if I were him I would be offended to be offered such a thing, but they insisted. He is safe, from both the Autobots, and from their orders to me.

*Magmatron in deep contemplation before battle, much like the image of him in a chair at the start of BW: The Gathering*

Magmatron - ‘sigh’. Deceit is at the very core of a Decepticon: we serve ourselves. The Brotherhood play the diplomatic card well, and their favour within the Predacons will continue to rise, even with the suspicious and mystery that surrounds them. To be in their favour in this new faction could only be an advantage to me. So in order to secure it, and perhaps to the detriment of the Predacons - Magmatron… must die.