Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: November Numnums!!

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    This arrived a week or so ago- paid $56 for it:

*snip*
    Oh wow!
    That is so cool man, 1. because it's a bug-bot, 2. because it's a hard to find bug-bot and 3. because he's Black making him SO Metal!

Congratulations Bowspearer.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    After 7 whole weeks of long wait (cursed USPS First Class), finally received my RID Classic Voyager Optimus Prime!!!! Praise of the Matrix!!!!
    Congratulations Arcee, but uhh... Is it this one or this one that you're referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Quite possibly, now I don't mean to alarm anyone, but, I think I have my aquisition of the year right here.

Which is difficult to say since RTS and United Jazz were released this year.

I'm sorry I didn't take a single good picture of it, I was too excited...

*snip*

it's so pretty, oh my god

*snip*

G2 Jazz box art cel from pastgenerationtoys, and special kudos to thehandsomecrab for reminding me about this listing on payday. Champion.

I got some other transformers but eh, whatever.
    Ooh! - Now that is one incredibly cool acquisition Tinyjazz, you own a piece of History!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Nice Hursty you have a quite a few incoming recently. I too was surprised when I first got sixshot regarding his size but of course hes a ninja!
    Cheers man, I do like to keep a steady stream (I really am addicted ) of figures coming in as it certainly helps when one is able to save up a little bit beforehand; Sixshot truly is such a cool figure, indeed, but his presence is immediately felt on the shelf which is so un-ninja but he's too damn big to argue with!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks to Dante112011

Masterforce Buster and Hydra

*snip*
    Holy crap Liege!
    Congratulations on acquiring that pair of highly sought after Japanese Jet-bots man; you're so lucky to have both the Takara and Hasbro characters dude!

My acquisition today is courtesy of our very own Skullcruncher:
    • G1 Decepticon, Headmaster - Mindwipe w/ Vorath!

Yep, they look awesome together liegeprime. I been thinking about which versions to get. I think, after seeing your pics, the answer is all four.
    More money!!

Arrived from RK today!!

Attachment 4575

If you wish to buy some click here
    Last edited by KaRNiV8L PRiME; 26th November 2011 at 12:39 AM.
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Yep, they look awesome together liegeprime. I been thinking about which versions to get. I think, after seeing your pics, the answer is all four.
    More money!!
    More money indeed Geiger....

@ Hursty: wow your on a G1 binge lately, do you have the guns for Mindwipe?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Congratulations Arcee, but uhh... Is it this one or this one that you're referring to?

It's this one

Arrival today by courtesy of jimoimj:

Alternator Smokescreen
    Titanium War Within Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Arrived from RK today!!

*snip*
    Oh man KaRNiV8L, that is one fairly sweet haul man ; quite envious there as I just can't find the funds at the moment to procure myself some TF: Prime figures, other lines keep getting in the way as Liege points out...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    @ Hursty: wow your on a G1 binge lately, do you have the guns for Mindwipe?
    LOL, seems to be the trend that I jump form Japanese Beast Wars to G1 and back a lot huh?
    Sure do have his gun man, it's in his chest during the Alt mode pics and in his right hand in the Bot mode pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    It's this one
    Ah ok, sweet!
    He is an awesome figure huh?, even though his engineering is starting to show it's age but it sure helped to kick-off a craze eh?

Grabbed a Cybertron Primus with Unicron head today.

Yeah, those were common-as in Australia. Apparently rare in North America. I'm surprised you didn't go for Galaxy Force Primus - he has that sweet G1-style box! Unless you really wanted that Unicron head with Eeevil-Tentacles(TM)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah, those were common-as in Australia. Apparently rare in North America. I'm surprised you didn't go for Galaxy Force Primus - he has that sweet G1-style box! Unless you really wanted that Unicron head with Eeevil-Tentacles(TM)
    Yeah, it was pretty much the tentacle-y head that sold it.
    Wish I'd had the money when it was out in Oz though, it's pretty expensive to get a Cybertron with a moon these days.

Also, damn you for making me want that tiny Autorooper with cowering Atari.

Yesterday I was made a very happy person, for 1AZRAEL1 delivered to me the final piece in a very expensive G1 puzzle (Well, by my standards anyway ).
    I am now the proud owner of a 100% Complete G1 Scorponok; including all parts, paperwork, box and foam!

G1 Scorponok is the only G1 figure that I have any intention to complete to this level (Beyond Soundwave ) as I just simply adore this figure, but I have a number of people to thank for this milestone/achievement because without them this wouldn't have been possible:
    • 1AZRAEL1 @ OTCA - Scorponok, Fasttrack's x2 Guns, x2 Ramps, x2 Leg Guards, Rifle (+ Shield), Claw Maintenance Arm, Lord Zarak and Box (+ Foam Insert).
    • Dante112011 @ OTCA - Laser Maintenance Arm, Radar #1 and Radar #2.
    • Skullcruncher @ OTCA - Scorponok Instructions Booklet.
    • Sky_Shadow @ OTCA - Imparted invaluable knowledge as to what Paperwork was included with Scorponok.
    • Dave @ BigIslandToys - Techspec Reader, '86 Transformers Toy Catalogue and the "Have the Decepticons Defeated us once and for all?" Mail-away Order Form.
    • Aaron @ Reprolabels - Reproduction G1 Scorponok Sticker Sheet.
    • Mark @ Blast From The Past Vintage Toys (eBay UK Store) - Tower/Shield, Radar #3, Radar #4 and Fasttrack's Right Arm.
    • Dave @ eBay UK - Fasttrack, Fasttrack's Left Arm and x3 Dual-Barrel Cannons.

To everyone listed above, a huge-HUGE thank you goes out to you for making me an extremely happy G1 Collector and an Infinitely happy G1 Scorponok Owner; your efforts, time, endeavours and services are forever appreciated.