Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: November Numnums!!

Cybertron Optimus Prime arrived today not that hes gonna stay as himself for very long

At last, picked these up from the Post Office:

MISB Perceptor, MIB Rodimus Prime and MIB Hot Rod.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    In keeping with the other Shockwave purchase, here's mine which arrived today. My first acquisition in a while.
    *snip*
    Congratulations dude, glad to see you able to make an acquisition and I'm also impressed that even though it has been a while; you still managed to post the acquisition with a pic!
    (Unlike so many others... )

Quote Originally Posted by tjparkside View Post
    November 2011;

-unofficial transformers 80s thru 90s book J.E.Alvarez
    -unofficial transformers japanese & international book J.E.Alvarez
    -beast machines Rapticon (mosc)

*snip*
    Hmm, very nice TJ - You'll have to let us know what you think of the J.E. Alvarez books and good on ya for picking up a 'Night-Slash' Dinobot II too!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    My RK order arrived today - all 3P
    Stormbomb & Backfiery
    Exgraver & Heavy Labor
    3rd Party FTW!
    The Causality figures are awesome huh? , as for the TFC Construction Robots... Makes me want my Maketoys Giant so much more!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    Two weeks' leave, back to work today, deliveries piled up at front desk...

So went home with my Stormbringer comic, TF1 Score CD, 25 anniversary OP, and this:

*snip*

Finally!! I've got all the three non-conehead seekers!! And yeah, each one from a different line!
    Hazaa! - Congratulations on Classicsverse Skywarp Arcee!
    He's my favoured Seeker as his colour scheme is just awesome, especially on that particular iteration of him , I honestly can't believe how crazy hard to find and expensive he has become ; issues that never crossed my mind when I bought mine, along with Ultra Magnus, in the 2 Pack from Target for $40...

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    Besides acquiring a wonderful bug that contained gastro for the past 72 hours. I got this guy the other day. Of course I can't remember what day it was.

*snip*

With complete paperworks and unapplied decals

And I know it's more of an action pose but. I couldn't stop them doing this. It took them all night to think it up.

*snip*

Skullcruncher is seriously mint I would rate him as 9.5/10. From the BS grading system I've seen some people grade stuff us he'd be an 11
    Oh man AP, congratulations on that divinely fresh looking Skullcruncher!
    I love this guy, especially as I bought mine from a guy with the same name... , as I love Crocodilian TFs as well as the fact that he's a Headmaster although my own is missing his gun.

LOL, as soon as I saw that last photo I knew exactly what you were referencing , that shot also make me want to track down my own Mindwipe and Weirdwolf... Argh!

"Kōmori amamori oritatande WIPE!"

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    I promised KillinSpoon some pics

*snip*
    Gillard-Tron?...

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    For my birthday I received a Decepticon badge for my car and a wallet embossed with 'Transformers Armada'.
    Congratulations on the sweet B'day gifts dude!

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    Received Universe 2.0 Ratchet from Zippo.

It's MISB (and very very pristine) and I don't really feel like opening it.
    Ooh! A big congratulations there KS, a hard to track down figure indeed as I also have Zippo to thank for my own, vicariously through 1AZRAEL1 as I wasn't a member at the time , as for not opening it... Are you crazy man!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    But most prized of all was the TFC Folder and Booklets 1-13 from jimoinj. Probably best buy this year.

*snip*
    A very nice find and I'm also glad to see yet another happy customer of Jimoinj's, he's a top bloke/seller indeed eh?

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Thanks to Dante112011 for these very nice items:

*snip*

and hopefully Ill have a few more items to post during this month.
    Ooh! Sweet!
    Very nice acquisition there Valkyrie, couldn't wait/not interested in the upcoming Reissue?

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    my targetmasters finally arrived from the UK.they look like they were just taken out of the box.
    Aww man, bloody nice finds there man!
    Are they all complete?

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Found an Encore Metroplex at Mandrake, and a MP10 for ¥14000. Shame I got one from Joshin for ¥18000 already...:-(

Either way, big thanks to heroic decepticon for his Osaka TF map.
    HD's efforts in his TF Hunting Maps certainly seem to be helping quite a few people out, which is good as that'll please him greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Mark Ryan personalised photo from the recent Melbourne Armageddon. One of my work mates helps with the running of sci fi events and got it for me.

*snip*
    Wow!, congrats man, that's pretty cool!

I had a couple of Takara goodies come in over the last couple of days

My Classicsverse needed some SEA-S.P. RAY Goodness.

*snip*

And tank/ Brick Megs.

*snip*
    Hmm, I think I should've gone with my initial inclination and bought the Takara version of Seaspray after having seen these pics AP; I just couldn't turn up the Deluxe Price Point I paid for the Hasbro version I bought at the time though.

Ooh! you got Megastorm!
    I'm in the market for him now, you'll see why at the bottom , so I'll have to see if Jimoinj still has his available for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    And this arrived today. LOVE HIM!!! My son keeps annoying me to open him so he can have a play. May have to get an Armarda version for him.

*snip*
    Congratulations man, if you're interested; Odelay has an Armada Unicron for sale with a free Cybertron Unicron avaiable? - I can vouch greatly for Odelay too as I bought his Cyb Primus, Enr Omega Supreme and Arm Tidal Wave from him earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Iacon's Demise View Post
    Today (FINALLY) After nearly 1 and half months of buying my Reprolabels order arrived
    Holy crap, a month!?!
    Mine have only ever taken 2-2.5 weeks at max, was it a massive order was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    *snip*
    You always know how to make me jealous Deceptic, and you do it in such a stunning way!

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    *snip*

$29 at Target.
    Is that a Bare-Bones release like the DVD too Jena?

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
    Quite the haul so far this month.

CA-03, CA-04 & Ca-05

MP-05, UN-06 & UN-09
    Oh yeah, some damn nice acquisitions there dude!
    How are you finding the FP Insecticons and Masterpiece Megatron?

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Last stand of the Wreckers from Target
    and from Kmart Cyberverse Megatron blastwave set.
    Wow!, I didn't think any copies of LSOTW were still floating around at Targets - Congratulations Defcon.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Also this:

*snip*

Yeah, couldn't resist.

Holy Crap TinyJazz!
    Do you know how incredibly you've made me right now?

A HUGE congratulations mate!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks to Verno ... Transmutate has arrived!!
    Hazaa!, yet another proud owner of Transmutate and again courtesy of Verno! - Congratulations Liege, your show cast collection would be getting pretty close to complete now yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    At last, picked these up from the Post Office:

MISB Perceptor, MIB Rodimus Prime and MIB Hot Rod.

*snip*
    Oh wow, those look to be in stunning condition Valkyrie, well done and congratulations mate!

My next post, my own acquisitions thus far from this month...

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    My local Kmart is so crap, they don't even have the blu-ray.
    Yeah, mine had a whole front aisle display of the DVD ($18 for those poor souls who still buy DVD :P )

It took me ages to find the Blu-Ray, it was pretty well hidden, not by people, by the way they'd stocked it.

They had a MASSIVE amount of...........TWO copies.

$18 for just the DVD, or $26 for the Blu-Ray, DVD, and a digital copy (yeah, digital copy is silly, but easy to use for your average person I guess).

I can't see why, even if you didn't own a Blu-Ray player, you wouldn't spend the extra $8 and get the extra two formats.

Been rather busy this week, so without further ado...
    My acquisitions thus far for the month of November include:

Courtesy of K.wong23, Takara ROTF Human Alliance - Sideswipe:

Courtesy of Sharky, Beast Wars/McDonald's Happy Meal - Rhino and TM Dinobot:

Courtesy of Skullcruncher, G1 Techspecs for Ironhide, Cosmos, Slag, Skids, Runabout, Steeljaw, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, Windcharger, First Aid & Brawl:

From eBay South Korea, Galaxy Force - Vector Prime and Beast Wars II - BB & Starscream:

I really like this figure, especially his Head Crest Motif:

Courtesy of eBay United States, Beast Wars II - Autostinger, Autocrasher, Autolauncher, Autojetter and Beast Wars - TM Rhinox:

@ Hursty...

thanks... yep only Ravage remains I can settle for the Tripredacus agent ( black repaint of TM2 Cheetor if that would be cheaper as it is still Ravage, but if I get a chance for the X9 well why not, after him, it's complete showcast.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

He also has different stickers too. Not a bad toy, just very brick-esque. I think that's the charm with him. I'd love a Classics repaint into that colour scheme.
    That mold's biggest appeal was it's awesome electronics. I love G2 Megs for that alone as he is a brick

Massive haul Hursty!, Completing BW Neo I see
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Massive haul Hursty!, Completing BW Neo I see
    I've got a couple great pieces to add to that collection

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Thanks TJ! I see you're a fan of the more unusual Animated offerings too, that white Soundwave is wicked. TFA forever!!
    Yeah! You wouldn't be wrong there, I have a candy bucket shaped like Optimus Prime's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Holy Crap TinyJazz!
    Do you know how incredibly [wobbly?] you've made me right now?

A HUGE congratulations mate!
    Haha, thanks dude! You're in luck too, the ebay seller listed more of these for two dollars less than what I paid.

Also, nice haul man! Your pics of BWII BB and starscream make them look mighty tempting, so shiny and pretty! I love how BB has "FOR STARSCREM" printed on what looks like his arm? They're bros alright.