Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: November Numnums!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...and the fact that Starscream speaks (and giggles/laughs) in a campy effeminate way doesn't help. "O-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho!"
    LOL
    I really wish there were some English Subs done for BW II and Neo, so that I can understand what's going on and the contexts of what they're doing/saying on screen.

3 years after the end of G2.
    Really?, was it only 3 years? - I'd of thought it'd been longer...
    (Considering that I only ever knew about the US stuff until someing like '99-'00 )

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    LOL
    I really wish there were some English Subs done for BW II and Neo, so that I can understand what's going on and the contexts of what they're doing/saying on screen.
    It sounds even weirder after Starscream gets rebuilt as Hellscream; the "girly" voice just seems downright strange coming out of such a scary/monstrous looking Predacon!

I think there are some fan-subs (and even fan dubs) floating about; not sure if it covers every ep though. You're not missing out on much though, BWII is a pretty ordinary story and the animation quality is horrible ('cept for the move of course). BW Neo is also fairly lacklustre (although it has better animation) until the Unicron arc at the end... but it's not interesting enough to sit through the banal repetition of the rest of the series. (>_>)

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Really?, was it only 3 years? - I'd of thought it'd been longer...
    Yeah, G2 ended in 1995 and Beast Wars Second came out in 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    It sounds even weirder after Starscream gets rebuilt as Hellscream; the "girly" voice just seems downright strange coming out of such a scary/monstrous looking Predacon!

I think there are some fan-subs (and even fan dubs) floating about; not sure if it covers every ep though. You're not missing out on much though, BWII is a pretty ordinary story and the animation quality is horrible ('cept for the move of course). BW Neo is also fairly lacklustre (although it has better animation) until the Unicron arc at the end... but it's not interesting enough to sit through the banal repetition of the rest of the series. (>_>)
    Still, it'd be nice to watch them just once with some level of understanding though as I believe you're right in that there isn't a complete set of Subs done for either series I believe; it is a good thing though that the movie doesn't suffer this though.

Yeah, G2 ended in 1995 and Beast Wars Second came out in 1998.
    Well, bowl me over and call me a snow blower!

BB with Starscrem was actually my first BW toy if I think about it.... though technically not beasts, they are of the line... it was a choice between them and Lio Convoy ( who I couldve bought as well but I wasnt into beast modes at those times - see regret thread) - got my BB for 600 pesos only and I thought it was an awesome bargain for 2 bot who combine and is ultraposeable plus I love the color scheme, the way the two figures combine and dock and the missle firing action - oooh tons of missles as well! Now that I think about it, this was my very first Starscream as well in a way until I got the Takara booktype one.

@ AP Im curious as well what figures you have in store to add to Hursty's BW2/Neo collecting trend..
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

ladies and gentlements, may i remind you that this is an Acquisitions thread and discussions/views should be set to the minimum.

If there's a discussable topic, please create a thread and proceed from there. thanks and sorry if i do spoil any fun here

Well, since the Transformers Pickings have been slim I caved and went to K-mart during their sale (Getting my first Myer paycheck also helped) Abnd picked up Leader Class DOTM Ironhide,HA Backfire with Spike Witwicky, HA Sandstorm with Private Dedcliff, HA thunderhead with Major Tungsten and HA Icepick with Sergeant Chaos (How did he pass a military entrance exam, his last name is CHAOS!!?). All neat figures (especially at Ten bucks for the Human Alliance guys!) Ironhide is on the same coolness level as Battle Ops Bumblebee and almost seems to be from that same sort of Autobot Alliance era of sculpting, gimmicks and large scale fun. He also looks really cool holding Back Fire as a Handgun, and along with Sandstorm as a shoulder mounted Rocket Launcher Ironhide serves as "Field Commander" For my Human Alliance Toys.

Picked up the Cyberverse 5 pack, DOTM Bluray and IDW Transformers Classic Vol 1.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Finally found a cyberverse Optimus Prime action set at Kmart, which I bought mainly to try see if the trailer could be shoehorned on to G1 legends Optimus.....

Thanks to dat70sdude for

BW mutants - Soundwave and ICebird... will post pics when Im not feeling lazy
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks to dat70sdude for

BW mutants - Soundwave and ICebird... will post pics when Im not feeling lazy
    Ooh! - I want Icebird, he and Razor Claw are the 2 I need to get; do let us know your thoughts Liege.