Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
@ Hursty...

thanks... yep only Ravage remains I can settle for the Tripredacus agent ( black repaint of TM2 Cheetor if that would be cheaper as it is still Ravage, but if I get a chance for the X9 well why not, after him, it's complete showcast.
Ah excellent, glad to hear man; I reckon you shouldn't settle for second best man, grab yourself an X9 so you've got the best of the best but also so I've got someone to share in my sorrows after forking out such a hefty sum for the figure when I get myself one.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
Massive haul Hursty!, Completing BW Neo I see
Hehe, cheers man; As it stands, I'm going after the unique molds of both of the Japanese Beast Wars series and once I've made that milestone I'll look at starting to actually complete Neo and II - The vast majority of both lines though are comprised of repaints really, some good and some bad but it gives me a prolonged journey in collecting Beast Wars figures for a while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
I've got a couple great pieces to add to that collection
Ooh! - I know of a set that you've got that I'll be after, but what else may lie ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
Haha, thanks dude! You're in luck too, the ebay seller listed more of these for two dollars less than what I paid.
Hmm...,
If he can hold out until after the Parra Fair this weekend then I might have to give that a shot!

Also, nice haul man! Your pics of BWII BB and starscream make them look mighty tempting, so shiny and pretty! I love how BB has "FOR STARSCREM" printed on what looks like his arm? They're bros alright.
I've always loved the molds that BB and Starscream use, the G2 Dreadwing & Smokescreen molds, ever since I was a kid but these days I've found the original G2 iterations to be prohibitively expensive ; The fact that the molds were reused in Beast Wars II and that a really good South Korean seller I'd dealt with before had the pair MISB for a bloody good price? , I just couldn't turn them down as I think the colours used on BB and Starscream work extremely well and with the little details, like the Predacon Insignia on Starscream's head crest and "For Starscream" written on BB's arms (He really is dedicated to Starscream huh? ), I'd say definitely give them your consideration.