Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) feedback

Oddly, they've adjusted my Tankor, Crossscut & Rattrap order to June, but the Arcee & Chromia pair are still listed as 3rd QTR '14.

Ordered and received an 'unopened' case of Beast Hunters deluxe. On the BBTS product listing, it shows you the contents/breakdown of the 8 toys in each case. I opened it up and the one deluxe I REALLY wanted out of it was not there! it was replaced with a Bumblebee. It only states that there is 1x Bumblebee according to the listing and photos as well. But I got 2.
    They now want photographic evidence.

The guy in the email says that they cannot guarantee the contents of a sealed case. Is this statement stated anywhere on the website cos I can't find it.
    It does say on the listing this......

"**** - Please note - All cases are factory sealed and items packed inside are not inspected. We can not guarantee packaging condition of individual items packed within the case."

To me, they are talking about condition.

Not happy.

I'm guessing you were after Prowl... which almost had me bite at buying a case just to get that loose end.

The side of the case should have the Wave and revision number, which should verify the assortment... or could work against you if it is the Prowl case.
    If the wave number on the master carton is the right one, look to see if the case was resealed (opened to remove the "chase" figure). As I once got a case of JP EZ figures from them and the (display) case was opened to remove all the Optimus figures and then held together with rubber bands. I was not happy, so complained and showed a photo proof of the opened case that was sent to me with rubber-bands, and they sent a single Optimus on its own for free.
    I wasn't happy about not having the two that the case should have had, but at least I got a free toy out of it.

Yeah they have requested a photo and have just sent it off to them. It does not look to be tampered with as it doesn't seem to have any traces of 2 layers of tape. The box does however have tape down the middle, and sides top and bottom.

I have pretty much ordered from all of the major websites and all of them have been awesome, and if/when I have had a problem it was all sorted with no hassle.

I keep hearing all of the problems with RK and I must be one of the lucky ones, I did have one problem but it was fixed straight away.

I just got MP Silverstreak from BBTS my only complaint is that it was cheaper elsewhere.

Well, some good news. I received my BH Prowl at last. Free of charge. So they kept their promise of sending my missing one out to me.

I'm getting a tad irked with them. This month I was supposed to have 6 different TF pre-orders show up. Roadbuster/Sky-Byte actually showed up early at the end of July but the rest.... well... Wheeljack 2 weeks ago got pushed back to Sept, Jetfire just got pushed back to Sept and the other 3 (Generations Deluxe series 4, Generations Legends series 3 & AD17 Dark Side Soundwave) have yet to make an appearance . If they end up getting pushed back too I'll be annoyed as I could have had my already huge POL shipped at the start of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I'm getting a tad irked with them. This month I was supposed to have 6 different TF pre-orders show up. Roadbuster/Sky-Byte actually showed up early at the end of July but the rest.... well... Wheeljack 2 weeks ago got pushed back to Sept, Jetfire just got pushed back to Sept and the other 3 (Generations Deluxe series 4, Generations Legends series 3 & AD17 Dark Side Soundwave) have yet to make an appearance . If they end up getting pushed back too I'll be annoyed as I could have had my already huge POL shipped at the start of the month.
    There have been quite a lot of instances in the last couple years where the advertised street date for non-movie transformers product has been pushed back, it's not just BBTS that's suffering. At least when they do find out they change the expected release date most of the time. there are other stores that don't.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Maybe thats not such a bad thing, Trev. Would those preorders have put you over the $1000 Customs limit?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    There have been quite a lot of instances in the last couple years where the advertised street date for non-movie transformers product has been pushed back, it's not just BBTS that's suffering. At least when they do find out they change the expected release date most of the time. there are other stores that don't.
    Yeah true, but it's still annoying when they say 'August' for the entire month of August then right at the end change it to September. Surely they receive shipping info on what they will receive more than a day or two in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Maybe thats not such a bad thing, Trev. Would those preorders have put you over the $1000 Customs limit?
    Na, I'm at about $600. Last year my big one was $943, though that was with shipping costs. Does the $1000 limit take into account how much the shipping costs and deduct it or do they simply go by the overall total?