Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: January's stuff

Decepticon Guest

Got Generations BLACKshadow and Junkheap on Saturday. A Kreo Sentinal Prime, Jazz, Big Bumblebee, Mirage, Little Op and Bee today!!

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I opened up HFTD Highbrow the other day, absolutely fantastic figure, great appearnce in alt mode, enjoyable transformation, and a great poseable robot mode, the only complaint is the arems are a little mongy but apart from that i love it. another great aircraft transformer.

I have also acquired and opened cyberverse shockwave and ratchet and their playsets. nice.
    no pics at this stage.
    Was that Highbrow ever released here? I got one off ebay over a year ago but dont remember ever seeing him here in oz.

That Cyberverse Shockwave is good! Especially for $14 at Kmart! Only got the Ratchet for the Lunar repair bay really.

I don't think Highbrow ever came out here.

Got this today straight from Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Was that Highbrow ever released here? I got one off ebay over a year ago but dont remember ever seeing him here in oz.

That Cyberverse Shockwave is good! Especially for $14 at Kmart! Only got the Ratchet for the Lunar repair bay really.

I believe it didn't see any Australian release.

I gotta keep looking for that Shockwave playset!! Ive gone on a binge in Cyberverse playsets lately due to the lack of anything Tfwise in my collecting lately
    Still have to track down a Cyberverse Topspin legion to complete my trio of Wreckers...

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Got this today straight from Japan!

Awesome Score kup!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Three minor grails and a catch-up with a Japanese friend from Tokyo who I met in Hobart when I was studying bartending and applying for the JET Programme. Awesome day.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post

As far as I'm aware it was not. I was lucky enough to find one at Botcon last year, to top it off it turned out to be the Japanese release with better platic colours.

I bought a lot there, and at other times, my opening rate is a lot slower than my acquisition rate has been over the last couple years, I'm becoming a misb collector without even trying
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Highbrow wasn't released here by Hasbro, but import stores may have had it (if anyone claims that they bought it here).

Odie: how much was God Neptune?