Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: January's stuff

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Tf Myclones, now to search for the remaining ones Im missing ( maybe even find some cheap chase figs)

which one you missing?

Quote Originally Posted by tjparkside View Post
    January 2012

-japan Beast Wars Reborn convoy & megatron (mib)(similar to TRU bw 10th 2pk but with a golden disk dvd-rom)[3 pics for this aq.]
    -G1 hound (loose/minus 1 missile[on the way])
    *snip*
    Ooh! - Some damn sweet acquisitions there TJ, congrats man!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Finally pulled the trigger on an FP Bruticus set. Now I'm busy customising Onslaught and Vortex's heads and paintwork, and converting PCC Heavytread, while I wait for them to show up.
    Congrats man, I bet that wasn't cheap ; lookin' forward to seeing some finished pics when you're done dude.

Quote Originally Posted by GL-Sideswipe View Post
    Went to a new Toyworld shop at Forest Hill and found Hunt for the Decpticons Leader Class Starscream for $50, don't have any leader classes and thought this might be a good first one :P
    Aww man! - Nice score GL, that's one of the 5 final Moviesverse figures I'd like to acquire and if it's at that awesome price I'd be damn happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    In today: HA Soundwave.
    Hmm... What are your thoughts on him man? - Congrats by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    The tail has been (poorly) painted black, and more irritatingly someone's butchered modded the guns.
    That really, really suck mate - I hope your luck turns around with trying to find a better conditioned version.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    Got my hands on Generations Junkheap and Sky Shadow from Peter at Nifty's Toys and Games today, he has some new stock of these if any of the Perth guys have gotten them yet....I'm happy to support the small guy especially when their prices are the same as Kmart.
    Aww man! - I really want to get my hands on those 2 but just haven't been willing to pay the exorbitant US postage charges...
    A big congrats though man!

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    My first notable acquisition in about 4 months. Simply because we're in such a dry spell (and SAL from Japan took 6 weeks...)

*snip*

(okay, I did buy myself a unit in that time, so I'm not complaining!)
    Nice Dirge, congrats on both fronts mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Sooo pumped to have this guy in his Wreckers form, the legendary Guzzle!! I couldn't show him without his buddy, Kup.

*snip*
    Very nice photos DD , I'm still yet to find Guzzle over here but living in the Illawarra; I'm not holding my breath either.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Takara Deluxe Soundwave
    Is that the DOTM Deluxe Soundwave man?, what are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Thanks to Burn I have RID Dreadwing! I've done this with him-

*snip*
    Big congrats TB; how awesome is that figure/mold huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Got Generations BLACKshadow and Junkheap on Saturday. A Kreo Sentinal Prime, Jazz, Big Bumblebee, Mirage, Little Op and Bee today!!
    Yep, still jealous - lol, congrats man.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Got this today straight from Japan!

*snip*
    Wow, that does really look quite spectacular eh? - Congratulations Kup!

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Three minor grails and a catch-up with a Japanese friend from Tokyo who I met in Hobart when I was studying bartending and applying for the JET Programme. Awesome day.
    Ooh! sweet find with God Neptune dude, you're on a roll of sorts at the moment!

Thanks to AX83 I have Beast Wars Transmetal Megatron and Depth Charge!
    These guys are in excellent condition are perfect replacements for my broken and incomplete older toys.
    Megatron is seriously really really nice looking. I've transformed him once already and the arm joints that are notorious for breaking are VERY tight so i'm thinking he's staying in robot mode for the rest of his life.
    For the love of all things Cybertronian TB, don't transform that Megatron if it's a Hasbro release; it's truly not worth it to risk it.
    A huge congratulations though man as both figures are freakin' sweet but if you want a TM Megatron dude go with the Takara release as you wont have anything to worry about then.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    More Cyberverse Playsets and figures. These will go well with the previous Ark playset I purchased - since I dont intend on getting the full size figures, for DOTM characters this will do...

*snip*

Thanks to newausbot78
    a pristine condition, Jap version, Sky Garry ( gaaaryy, gaarry, gaaaryy!!)

*snip*

Finally after a 3 weeks wait, this wouldve been a last year's purchase if it arrived sooner

Tf Myclones, now to search for the remaining ones Im missing ( maybe even find some cheap chase figs)

*snip*
    Holy crap Liege!!!
    That is one supremely massive haul dude, congrats on all the little guys and the expensive Japanese slightly bigger guy!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Received Enemy today

He is actually fully working. I put Batteries in him and he tunes to AM radio very well!

*snip*
    Ooh!, glad to hear he still works man; such an oddly obscure use of a mold huh?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    So its been a while since I did a "look what I got" thread...
    but having opened up a few boxes received here goes:

• Hercules
    • Shadow Commander
    • Reissue Rodimus Prime
    • Reissue Sideswipe
    • Encore #20 Devastator
    • Igear Huffer and Seaspray
    • Gears of War #2
    • TFCC COunterpunch/punch (finally got it!)
    • Generations Skyshadow
    • Generations Junkheap

Here is a pic of hercules in all his glory minus 2 limbs..

*snip*
    Whoah! - You must've been having an almost kiddish day there UM , unveiling all of those would've made me quite giddy.
    Congrats man and a very nice pic to, I look forward to seeing Hercules complete.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    TallestBlue: I recommend getting a Japanese Metals Megatron if you want to have a Transmetal Megatron to play around with.
    Yep, I couldn't agree more man and I'm very glad I took your advice on the back of many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    No TF Collection is complete without one!

*Dreamily stares at his Ravage...*
    Dude... I think Primus himself has sent me a sign today :

(A complete? set of X-9 paperwork! )

My acquisitions today have been quite delayed due to the Xmas period but in the case of a gift from Aqua Prime, inexplicably delayed by months!

Courtesy of eBay UK, a near tone of Beast Wars & assorted other TF paperwork!

From RobotKingdom, iGear Rager (Classicsverse Huffer):
    Courtesy of Aqua Prime, Beast Wars VHS tape No.2:
    Courtesy of 1AZRTAEL1, TF: Prime's Jack, Miko & Raf:

Having the paperwork and video cassette arrive today put a big smile on my face, as did Rager and the kids but now I've got to sort out all this paperwork so I know what I've got and what I don't.
    A huge thanks to Aqua Prime for sending me the BW VHS too, it's been an obscenely long time since you initially sent it mate (Must have achieved Transwarp Tech along the way or something ) but I really appreciate it - I'd like to know what AusPost did with it for so long though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Dude... I think Primus himself has sent me a sign today :

(A complete? set of X-9 paperwork! )

My acquisitions today have been quite delayed due to the Xmas period but in the case of a gift from Aqua Prime, inexplicably delayed by months!

Juicy sweet goodness... Unapplied stickers! I'd be emailing the seller to see if he has Ravage for sale to go with it!

Deliciousness.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Juicy sweet goodness... Unapplied stickers! I'd be emailing the seller to see if he has Ravage for sale to go with it!

Deliciousness.
    That's a good thought, I might do that - Did you see what's in the top left corner of the pic?

Don't worry guys I am being super, SUPER Careful with TM Megatron. This new is in robot mode and my broken one (Which was actually not broken due to GPS but because I accidentally stepped on it!) will serve as T-Rex mode.
    Now to go back to hunting down my other BW holy grails.
    I needs me some Telemochas!

That's a good thought, I might do that - Did you see what's in the top left corner of the pic?
    It didn't escape my attention

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue
    I needs me some Telemochas!
    Yes you do, they're delicious!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

I know! I have TM Dinobot and he's Amazing!

I know! I have TM Dinobot and he's Amazing!
    He $#!+s all over Hasbro's 10th Anniversary edition!

*snippeh*

Having the paperwork and video cassette arrive today put a big smile on my face, as did Rager and the kids but now I've got to sort out all this paperwork so I know what I've got and what I don't.
    A huge thanks to Aqua Prime for sending me the BW VHS too, it's been an obscenely long time since you initially sent it mate (Must have achieved Transwarp Tech along the way or something ) but I really appreciate it - I'd like to know what AusPost did with it for so long though.
    What a most interesting haul! Those Prime kids actually look pretty decent, miles better than the 3rd party TFA humans and HA freaks. Might have to look out for that set when the toys hit Oz.

I think you'll be kept busy going through and sorting out all that paperwork, if only regular paperwork that arrived in the mail were as exciting rather than the regular bills.

Decepticon Guest

Takara deluxe QUE came today! I actually quite like him.He has sooo many tools, I dunno what to do with them lol.
    Last edited by Decepticon; 3rd September 2012 at 10:44 AM.